🐈
» Forums » Support » UpWork Account Keep Logging Me Out
Page options
justg_don
Community Member

UpWork Account Keep Logging Me Out

I have an issue where every time I close my browser even for 5 seconds, I have to login to UpWork again and enter my security question. I understand this as a security feature but it is a hassle. I have tried the suggestions on over 20 questions asked on the forum like:

• Make sure the "Keep me logged in" option is enabled
  • Don't clear your browser's cookies
  • Make sure the browser is not set to clear cookies when you quit the browser, so the session is remains
  • Check your browser's cookie settings
  • Make sure your browser is up to date
  • Reset the browser to its default settings
  • Try using a different browser 
  • In Chrome, selecting Continue where you left off under "On startup" also helps

But nothing works. This issue has been ongoing in over 4 laptops and 3 different browsers where all my cookies are not set to be deleted. All other websites remain logged in after closing the browser even for a week. All solutions provided in the UpWork Community questions end up with a direct support ticket with the agent so it is difficult to handle the issue without submitting a question here. Kindly help solve this issue.

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Godwin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths