🐈
» Forums » Support » Upwork Escrow bank details for invoices in Uk...
Page options
dmytro_zubkov
Community Member

Upwork Escrow bank details for invoices in Ukraine

Hello!

I've been working on Upwork for several years already and always used wire-transfer for withdrawals.

In Ukraine for each withdrawal we need to provide an invoice with Customer and Payer details to our banks.

Normally I used the template from this article:

https://www.upwork.com/resources/getting-paid-in-ukraine-setting-up-wire-transfers-as-a-private-entr...

Initially there were bank details of the Upwork Escrow account (beneficiary name (Upwork Escrow Inc.), account number, bank name and address, SWIFT-code), but now that field in the template is empty. So:

1. Where can I check if the Upwork Escrow bank account details were changed or not?
  2. Also where can I check the address of the Upwork Global Inc. and the name of Director of Customer Support in case if it will be changed in future?

For now the template from the article above is my only reference... Is it possible to add this information somewhere in Terms of Service (or in some other specific place, maybe in profile settings specifically for freelancers from Ukraine and other countries with similar law)?

Thank you in advance for any help!

3 REPLIES 3
LuiggiR

Hi Dmytro,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c971a01f
Community Member

Hello,

I've ot the same situation, I need bank details of the Upwork Escrow account for my invoice, how can I get them?  

Hi Olha,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths