🐈
» Forums » Support » VAT rejection
Page options
c24159f7
Community Member

VAT rejection

Hi all,

My VAT ID was rejected several times because it was not possible to verify.

I tried to get in touch with someone but can not manage to pass the Chatbot and I was unable to create a ticket for this.

My VAT is correct and verified by several companies I have been working for.

It is really frustrating that I have been trying to solve this since 2 weeks now...

Is there someone who can please check this for me and to help me get this validated?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Kiki

3 REPLIES 3
f16f9dac
Community Member

Hi Kiki,
Unfortunately, I have the same issue. I think there is a problem in the Upwork system and it is not only about your case. 

Hi Samira,

I see that a lot of people are having the same issue but also that it will be solved.

Only need to be checked by someone other that a chatbot and then it should be solved I hope...

Hi Kiki and Samira,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while adding VAT ID. Kiki, I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Samira, I checked your account and it appears that your submitted VAT/GST was rejected due to formatting errors. You may want to reach out to your local Tax Advisor or Registry to check the correct format. 

- Pradeep

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths