🐈
» Forums » Support » Waste of time
Page options
shisart
Community Member

Waste of time

Hello! 
I will try to keep it short. 
I am a Ukrainian. I've started with Upwork at those days when it was an Odesk. I tried to use project catalogue... not for donattions but to advertise my services. My project's title is: "a piece of art on demand: illustration, poetry, lyrics, etc". I have sent it to submission for two times. Both it was rejected due to "• The cover image doesn't speak of the work being offered". The first time it was called "poetry and lyrics" and the cover a visual art-work of mine I used for a book of poetry published some days ago. When I was noticed that it should speak about my services for the first time I have changed the image and title accordingly. Now there are my artworks on the piano surface and a flute near them. After these editing I got the same message and my project was rejected. Both times I asked for support but was told the syme the system says: "The image does not fit". Project catalogue was supposed to be a helpful option for people in Ukraine, but as far as I see some guys who are to decide whether I can opene a project just think that I do no efforts and am going to get free money and reject my wprk time by time. I live in Mykolayiv, Southern Ukraine. There are a lot of stressfull factors like rockets blowing somewhere near each 24 hours 7 hours a week. Why should I see such impersonalised attitude from the side who advised me help? 
I am waiting for some real support, cause I can spent years probnably trying to discover what image can really speaks of my project.
Regards 

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths