🐈
» Forums » Support » Web link problem and Verifications Military v...
Page options
aleksej_aca
Community Member

Web link problem and Verifications Military veteran status

1st.

When creating a portfolio on the Upwork website, in the section where I want to add a link to my presentation, I get the error "Unable to get a preview. Please try again later." The image is attached.

2nd.

How can I change the verification status? It says I'm a Military veteran. How can I change that? After deleting that status and entering my profile again, the verification status still says Military veteran. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Aleksandar,

What you see on your end is the option to add Military Veteran status. Note that your public profile does not display that you're a Military Veteran. You can confirm this by clicking the "See Public View" option on your public profile page. 

Regarding the problem you are having linking your portfolio site, we've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Aleksandar,

What you see on your end is the option to add Military Veteran status. Note that your public profile does not display that you're a Military Veteran. You can confirm this by clicking the "See Public View" option on your public profile page. 

Regarding the problem you are having linking your portfolio site, we've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
79300eaa
Community Member

Having the same issue with linking a portfolio website. Please create a ticket.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths