🐈
» Forums » Support » Why do I need to verify my location again and...
Page options
hubert007
Community Member

Why do I need to verify my location again and how to verify it?

Hi, Upwork

A notification popped out when I was checking my account details today. It says "Action required: Verify your location in order to continue winning jobs on Upwork". I followed the instruction and clicked the "continue" button on the Identity Verification. However, it kept saying "We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

Can anyone help me with this? I uploaded my driver's license in October 2021 and have earned the Identity Verified badge. The driver's license contains all the information required by Upwork, i.e. name and address. It hasn't expired. Why do I need to verify my identity again and how to verify it?

搜狗截图20220720211712.png

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Emma,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and you should be able to submit your documents now. Could you please try to submit your documents again and let us know if the issue persists? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi, Nikola,

Thank you for your help. But unfortunately, a new problem occurred when I tried to click the Identity Verification page. It says "This page doesn't exist." I have no idea what I can do now. 

搜狗截图20220721231738.png

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emma,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths