🐈
» Forums » Support » Withdrawal Restriction
Page options
fb3acc36
Community Member

Withdrawal Restriction

For over 4 days now I've been reaching out to upwork about withdrawal being restricted on my account. 

No one sent me an email or gave me a reason for the restriction, they all just went silent and I still can't withdraw my funds. What's going on?

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Oluwatobi,

I see you've been communicating with our support team regarding the issue, and several support tickets have been set up. I can confirm that your case has been escalated to the appropriate team for further review. Rest assured that you will get an update on your ticket here once it's been thoroughly reviewed. Don't hesitate to coordinate with the team; they will assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fb3acc36
Community Member

Hi, I still can't withdraw my funds,  and once again everyone has gone silent and honestly I need the money. Thanks.

Oluwatobi, I understand that you're eager to get this resolved as soon as possible, and I can see that the team messaged you yesterday; kindly allow more time for them to get back to you, as it can typically take 24-48 hours for you to hear back from them.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths