🐈
» Forums » Support » Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Up...
Page options
a93fcc07
Community Member

Withdrawn: Job application is cancelled by Upwork

Hey Mods, 

Please raise a ticket for me because I've been fed up with this issue. I was in a contract with a client and other proposals are been canceled by Upwork every time. I'm adding the screenshots of my all proposals and you can review my account and tell me please what's going on and if is there any problem from my side. 

And this can be tolerated because I've wasted so many connects for buying and applying. What about that? 

Please resolve and give a good solution to this. 

refer to the ss below. 

Thanks

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rehan, I can confirm that the team will be reaching out to you again. Kindly allow more time for them to follow up with you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LuiggiR

Hi Rehan,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience and how it has inconvenienced you. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
a93fcc07
Community Member

It's been 2 days No one reached out to me. 

Thanks 

Hi Rehan,

I just checked your account and can confirm that our support team has already reached out to you. Please check your email or access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hey before it was showing me closed did you open it again They even reached out and told me they'll again reach out to me soon.

Rehan, I can confirm that the team will be reaching out to you again. Kindly allow more time for them to follow up with you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths