🐈
» Forums » Support » Zero invitations despite my top rated badge.
Page options
e4fbdf65
Community Member

Zero invitations despite my top rated badge.

Hi hi,

I haven't gotten a single invitation for months now despite having a top rated badge.

Can someone help me out?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
aleksandar43990
Community Member

Hello. I don't get invitations either, and it was a frequent case in the past. Something is happening with the Upwork platform. Also, my success at work is 96, despite the fact that I am active almost 24 hours a day.

nikoleta_dev
Community Member

Hi everyone, 

It might be the changes in the platform or overall market shifts at the moment. I notice some stagnation with the Fiverr marketplace as well. Something to consider is the changes in the freelance platforms and their business models too. They might be more attentive to freelancers who buy their "pro" or "plus" plans. My advice would be not the get discouraged but rather be proactive and promote your business outside of Upwork as well. Focus on creating more SEO-friendly content, polishing your portfolios, skills and etc. I know I will be doing that. 😁

Keep up the good work! 😊

PradeepH

Hi Olabode and Aleksandar,

Thank you for your message. There are many factors that influence the client invitation process on our platform such as your profile content, skills, work history, rate, etc. It depends on the client who they choose to invite. Some sound principles to increase your chances of getting invited are:

• Do good work for existing clients and establish good long-term relationships on Upwork.
  • Only apply to jobs to which you are qualified.
  • Be accurate in showcasing your abilities & skills on your contractor profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths