🐈
» Forums » Support » address not updating
Page options
ryancriswell
Community Member

address not updating

I recently moved and added my new location to my profile page, but the map on my profile page says "unable to show location" and when I apply to jobs, it shows that I am not in the US. I have updated my tax info page to reflect the correct address, but when I try to edit my address in my profile through the "contact info" tab, my old address is greyed out, so I cannot type and when I search for my new address it says "not found." 

Please advise, thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Christian Ryan,

I have checked your account and I can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end so that I can take a closer look. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Christian Ryan,

I have checked your account and I can't seem to replicate the issue. Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists with a screenshot of what you can see from your end so that I can take a closer look. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ryancriswell
Community Member

That worked, thank you! 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths