🐈
» Forums » Support » complain about watch tower online library pay...
Page options
87ea64a0
Community Member

complain about watch tower online library payment

dears,

kindly need your support as after finshing my project and it was succeeded review they deposit the amount in e banjing not ast my own account and mr **Edited for Community Guidelines**doesnt help me to recive my money as they need to authorize the account by paying 100 dollarand i canot pay the amount also my bank issue cant transfer outside .

so please help as it's illegal to have their projectand i canot have my money.  thanks and witting your reply

mail :

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Bassant,

I'm afraid that someone asking you to pay a fee before being able to receive payment for your work is a common scam tactic. A real client will never ask you to give them money to start working, cash a check for them, work for free, or provide your personal information.

In the future, please refrain from communicating with a client outside of Upwork before a contract starts or accepting payments outside of Upwork. This is not only a violation of our Terms of Service but another common tactic potential scammers use to take advantage of you. Please take some time to read through this article for tips on staying safe on Upwork. In addition, you may want to check this blog post by our Community member Wes; he compiled some of the top red flags for scams, and I highly recommend you check it out.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths