» Forums » Support » help
Page options
f0b4d570
Community Member

help

Hello, I have a problem and I need help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello, Upwork
  Sending a proposal to get a job is a cost vector, which you call bids. I pay for bids to get a remote job. So I pay for fake employers. It is very difficult for a fresher to attract the attention of an employer without a good overall score. Therefore, it is a lot of expectation to ask the user to answer an employer who may find it difficult to work on the WhatsApp platform by saying - I can't send you my work samples on Telegram, or ... - to lose the chance of getting a job. 
Considering my work resume, do you see any defect in that I have not managed to get any job after 40 days? Not even doing something for free to get a positive comment.
Submit a proposal
Controlling the chat space by keywords and warning the employer, or charging a fee for entering the site from the employer and blocking it in case of violation can be a solution.

Thanks
 Hessam Katouzi

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Hessam,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience so that we can assist you appropriately? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
f0b4d570
Community Member

hello Nikola

Upwork Group introduces an employer who does not accept the terms and conditions of Upwork Group.
The last employer who communicated with me refused to cooperate in the Upwork environment.
Is it right to deduct money from my account from a fake employer? 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Hessam,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note that communicating outside Upwork prior to a contract starting is against ToS. You may report any suspicious user activity by sending us a flag and kindly review the tips here on how you can avoid questionable jobs.

Could you also clarify what you mean about deducting money from your account? We don't see any transactions on your account where you released money to this client and it is also not possible to do so. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, Upwork
  Sending a proposal to get a job is a cost vector, which you call bids. I pay for bids to get a remote job. So I pay for fake employers. It is very difficult for a fresher to attract the attention of an employer without a good overall score. Therefore, it is a lot of expectation to ask the user to answer an employer who may find it difficult to work on the WhatsApp platform by saying - I can't send you my work samples on Telegram, or ... - to lose the chance of getting a job. 
Considering my work resume, do you see any defect in that I have not managed to get any job after 40 days? Not even doing something for free to get a positive comment.
Submit a proposal
Controlling the chat space by keywords and warning the employer, or charging a fee for entering the site from the employer and blocking it in case of violation can be a solution.

Thanks
 Hessam Katouzi

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths