🐈
» Forums » Support » iPad: Job Pages non-functional
Page options
xrmsquared
Community Member

iPad: Job Pages non-functional

Job posts on the iPad are not working.

Buttons are non-functional. Menus don't drop-down, Apply doesn't work, Flag as Inappropriate button doesn't work, view Jobs In Progress, view More Jobs (of the client's) doesn't work.

This has been happening for about a week.

This seems to be the case when the job is opened in a new window, but not in the 'Job Preview' slide-over page.

iPad 7th gen, iOS 15.1 – and please, would rather a fix to the website rather than unwelcome advice on what to do with my device. 

5 REPLIES 5
xrmsquared
Community Member

Further, we've been here before:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Support-Forum/Bug-View-More-Jobs-Link-not-Clickable-iPad/m-p/1467417

Something's been re-introduced.

xrmsquared
Community Member

Hello Upwork.

This is a bug report. This is still an issue.

This same bug existed last year. I reported it then; it was then fixed; it's now been re-introduced.

Your site is not operating correctly therefore in some browsers & on some devices.

I would be pleased for this to be escalated and fixed, as was the case last time.

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for escalating this, and I'm sorry you've encountered these issues again. We've escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Thanks for flagging, Luiggi.

xrmsquared
Community Member

It doesn't matter how many times this thread is ignored, it is still a bug which needs fixing.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths