🐈
» Forums » Support » problem updating my email
Page options
e26f0317
Community Member

problem updating my email

I recently discovered why I have not recieved my validation email. I made a mistake and need to correct the email address but it wont let me as it says that email is already in use. I think I need to recover a closed account that uses the correct email. Can someone help?

FYI - I tried to contact support directly but I need to validate this email first, which i cannot.

I should add my email in my account should begin with "coding@" not "coders@"

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e26f0317
Community Member

Thank you but I cant get to that page since it wont let me get past the verify email page. I can log into my account with the wrong email "coders@..." but that email is wrong and I need someone to update my account to "coding@..." Any suggestions?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Paul,

You should have also received an email notification of the ticket, you can reply to that email and that will update your ticket so you can communicate with our team.

~Andrea
Upwork
e26f0317
Community Member

Thanks Andrea,

Can you tell me what email you sent that to because if its "coders@" I cant get it. I need my account email to be corrected to use "coding@"....I suspect it was sent to "coders@" since I didnt recieve an email.

Hi Paul,

I checked and noticed that the ticket was initiated on the account registered with the correct email address. That said, the email notification will be sent to the correct or new email address that you wish to add. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

- I have not recieved anything yet but I will keep checking. Maybe there is a delay for sending the email support ticket to me.

e26f0317
Community Member

- not sure if anyone is getting this now but I recieved no emails from support and I cant update my email to the correct one and I cant verify the email that is current with the error. Can anyone from support help? 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths