🐈
» Forums » Support » proposal sent but no client response from ove...
Page options
be676084
Community Member

proposal sent but no client response from over week.

Hello team,

Good afternoon,

Hope, you are doing great.

My concern is till now I applied 3-4 free jobs as freelancer.

But its over week, not a single client reached me back.

My all connects got waste.

What can be the reason I am not getting clients response back?

What more should I do or what need to be imrpove?

Please if anyone suggest or help.

I am want to a good freelancer here.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
9a255384
Community Member

My friend, I want to tell you that 4 requests, is too little to expect great results 🙂

You have to prepare yourself for the fact that 70-80% of your responses may be ignored by the client, and there are many reasons for that:

- The client has no urgency to get the job done. Some clients have responded to me 2 months after I responded to a job posting;
- The client has lost the need to do the job. 60-80% of the jobs I respond to even after 2-3 months do not have the status of "selected performer"
- 50+ candidates may respond to the vacancy besides you, and the client is not interested in your offer.

How you can improve this situation:

- Work on your profile. Make your profile design and its description unique and interesting for a potential client;
- Make your offer unique and move away from templates. Try to "hook" the client by showing your insight and knowledge in solving their unique problem;
- Use a "response boost" with additional connects, this will help your proposal stand out from other freelancers.
- Try to start with small jobs to get some feedback for your account, and thus confirm your professional qualities to your clients.

The main thing you should realize is that this is not an easy job. You need to put a lot of effort and perseverance to be successful on this platform

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
9a255384
Community Member

My friend, I want to tell you that 4 requests, is too little to expect great results 🙂

You have to prepare yourself for the fact that 70-80% of your responses may be ignored by the client, and there are many reasons for that:

- The client has no urgency to get the job done. Some clients have responded to me 2 months after I responded to a job posting;
- The client has lost the need to do the job. 60-80% of the jobs I respond to even after 2-3 months do not have the status of "selected performer"
- 50+ candidates may respond to the vacancy besides you, and the client is not interested in your offer.

How you can improve this situation:

- Work on your profile. Make your profile design and its description unique and interesting for a potential client;
- Make your offer unique and move away from templates. Try to "hook" the client by showing your insight and knowledge in solving their unique problem;
- Use a "response boost" with additional connects, this will help your proposal stand out from other freelancers.
- Try to start with small jobs to get some feedback for your account, and thus confirm your professional qualities to your clients.

The main thing you should realize is that this is not an easy job. You need to put a lot of effort and perseverance to be successful on this platform

be676084
Community Member

Thanks Mykhaylo S first of all for guiding me and assisting me in details.

I appreciate your help on this.

So, I want to know since I sent these 3-4 proposal.

It already many days past I sent proposal on these jobs.

So, should I still wait for any hope or should I withdraw.

I don't think that client will now response on this.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths