🐈
» Forums » Support » "Eligible weeks" not displayed on My Stats pa...
Page options
054bf22b
Community Member

"Eligible weeks" not displayed on My Stats page anymore since UI update!

Hi, I realized that since the UI update, the information for the eligible weeks to receive the top rated badge is gone. See attached screenshot. Where has that information gone?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julian and everyone following this thread, 

Thank you for patiently waiting while we discussed this with the product team. I can confirm that this has now been updated to reflect the Eligible Weeks on the My Stats page. When you click on the "View my badges" link on the EVT, you can click on the "Top Rated" button on the pop-up and view your Eligible Weeks. 

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 11.30.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 11.29.53 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
spectralua
Community Member

Noone can found where it is. Should be was removed at all.

PradeepH

Hi Julian and Mykola,

Thank you for your message. The requirements to earn your next Upwork profile badge can be located on the My Stats page at the bottom right as seen here

- Pradeep

Upwork

Yep, found Eligible weeks there. Thanks.

Thanks for your response, Pradeep! Have you checked my screenshot though? As you can clearly see, the "eligible weeks" information is not located as indicated in your screenshot. I only see the expert-vetted badge, but no information how many weeks I still need to accumulate to receive the Top rated badge. So please let me know where to find the "eligible weeks" information. Thank you!

celgins
Community Member

You have to click the "Earn Rising Talent" link and click the "Top Rated" button. The number of eligible weeks is there.

054bf22b
Community Member

Thanks for very much for your response, Clark. But apparently you haven‘t checked the attached screenshot as well, have you? As you can clearly see on the screenshot, there is no such information as a „Earn Rising Talent“ link displayed on my profile (maybe because I have an expert-vetted talent badge), so where do I find the eligible weeks information?

celgins
Community Member

Sorry... I was looking at the screenshot Pradeep included in his link.

I suspect Expert-Vetted cannot see eligible weeks information since the eligible weeks statistic is for freelancers trying to earn Top Rated status. Freelancers need to maintain Rising Talent status or a JSS of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The only condition you meet is having a JSS at 90% or higher.

When Upwork made UI updates recently, the eligible weeks stat was moved under the "Earn Rising Talent" link, and the "Clients who would recomemnd you" percentage was removed altogether. Upwork support mentioned (to another freelancer) that this is a bug, and they are working to bring back the "Clients who would recomemnd you" stat. However, the eligible weeks stat may be completely gone for Expert-Vetted freelancers.

054bf22b
Community Member

Hhm, thanks for clarifying, it's still not clear what "However, the eligible weeks stat may be completely gone for Expert-Vetted freelancers" means finally...so how can I check how many weeks I still need until I receive the Top Rated badge? Or do you mean that expert-vetted freelancers won't be able to receive the Top Rated-badge anymore?

celgins
Community Member

I'm confused. You're Expert-Vetted, which is higher than Top-Rated and Top-Rated Plus.

Why would you need to consider eligible weeks for being Top-Rated or be concerned about receiving a Top-Rated badge? Basically, your Expert-Vetted badge surpasses Top-Rated.

054bf22b
Community Member

I doubt that expert-vetted is higher than Top Rated, for several reasons:

1. if a client wants to hire a Top rated freelancer, I don't fulfill this criteria, even though I'm expert-vetted.

2. Expert-vetted badge is only visible to enterprise clients. Top rated badge is visible to all clients.

3. So far, I never got a project because I'm expert-vetted (I really doubt that this badge provides any benefits, at least I didnt experience any benefits, so I would be happy to change the expert-vetted badge for top rated!)

so can you please let me know if I will or will not be able to receive top rated badge at all and how I can check the eligible weeks stat?

054bf22b
Community Member

Hey Clark, can I get an update on my inquiry?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Julian and everyone following this thread, 

Thank you for patiently waiting while we discussed this with the product team. I can confirm that this has now been updated to reflect the Eligible Weeks on the My Stats page. When you click on the "View my badges" link on the EVT, you can click on the "Top Rated" button on the pop-up and view your Eligible Weeks. 

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 11.30.46 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-29 at 11.29.53 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths