🐈
» Forums » Support » System Bug? Is anybody else's 'My Stats' page...
Page options
0df04154
Community Member

trouble with my stats

Hello,

i opened my stats category today and was shocked to find that my 12 months earning is 0 while yesterday was 300+, with no job success score while it was also 100%.

same to eligible weeks it is 0 while it was 9/16.

on my profile everything looks normal ( earning and badge) so what is happened yo my stats.

please i need help with it!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

This issue has now been resolved and My Stats should be showing correct and updated information. Thus we'll be closing this thread from new replies.

We appreciate your reports and patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
ericaandrews
Community Member

This morning, I looked at a job and noticed it said the client required

• Job Success Score: At least 80%   with a big red icon saying I didn't 'meet the qualification

But I've held a 100% JSS for a long time. and the JSS and badge still show on my profile, but when I go to 'My Stats' it suddenly says "not yet available" for the JSS, says I haven't earned anything in 12 months, I haven't had any invitiations in 90 days, and my badge isn't there.  My 'top rated' weeks suddenly show as 0. 

Is anybody else seeing the same issue?  Is the 'My Stats' module broken or something?

swarnima02
Community Member

Hi. I am facing a sudden, serious problem in Upwork. 

I have earned more than $2K+ in Upwork, still why is my earning being shown as $0 in 'My Stats' and 'Search Results.'

Please help me out in resolving this issue and kindly explain the reason behind such errors in display. Looking forward to your reply!Screenshot 2022-04-11 205855.pngScreenshot 2022-04-11 205824.png

Screenshot 2022-04-11 205612.png

Swarnima S wrote:

Because there is a bug.

I'm sure they'll fix it some time soon.

271f2001
Community Member

Hi, I get the same issue even though my earnings are 10M+. 
Please help me check it. Thank you so much!Screenshot - Stats.png

cobweb_
Community Member

HI 

From today "My Stats" show i have no  "Job Success score " , "12-month earnings" is empty 
and i have no any "Badges"   , yesterday I was top rated plus with more then 40k earnings and more  then 2.2k working hours and more then 90% job success  ..... 

when i post bid for a new job my account look like new account widouth any backround , but i am in the system since 2009 

is it anyone know what is going on ? 

Kind rEgards

Emil Terziev

cobweb_
Community Member

Update:  my profile stats are back again 

Thanks  team Upwork 

nyxhra
Community Member

Hello everyone, I was browsing for a while looking for someone who maybe asked the same thing as me and I didn't really find any case.

It's not about the earnings decreasing, rather it's the fact that I just logged in today and they apparently turned to 0 overnight. 

For context, yesterday they were around 3k, and from how I know this works, it can decrease because of how it's calculated, yet isn't it a bit abrupt for it to go straight to nothing?

I obviously didn't earn all that money in a day, it's from multiple smaller payments that added up during those 12 months, so does anyone know what might have happened here?

Could this be a bug?

Also my JSS disappeared completely from my stats, as well as the Long term clients percentage. 

Another weird thing is that it says that this was last updated on the 3rd of April? I just took that screenshot today from the app (April 11th) and even so, I had my earnings and everything was ok on the 3rd.

I am slightly worried about losing my Top Rated badge, so if anyone could help, thank you immensely.

jacksonjones140
Community Member

my stanst page is showing nothing my job success was 87 but it suddenly disappeared and i had 12 month earning of 15K plus it also disappeared its showing zero o=nothing can somebody help me

khayreddineak
Community Member

Same here. Job success score not available it was 89%, 12 months earning 0 !!! it was 9k+....

Hope this issue will be fixed soon.

Community Member

Hi
I am facing an issue from 3-4 months. My Job Success Score is not improving from 2-4 months. Even i had not recieved any bad reviews. It was on 100% 4 months ago, after that the score is improve from 89 %or 90%. I had completed my all job with full reviews. But my job success score still on 89%. Why this happening. Please help me out in this.
Thanks

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

This issue has now been resolved and My Stats should be showing correct and updated information. Thus we'll be closing this thread from new replies.

We appreciate your reports and patience!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths