🐈
» Groups » Upwork Helps » Blog » I Can Help Templates

I Can Help Templates

CourtneyC
Staff

Thank you so much for your interest in supporting. Please consider using the template provided so we can help to match your support with someone in need:

I Can Help With Transport

In transit from Ukraine:

• I'm traveling from (location) to (location) - please note, you can use a close city or town to where you actually are, or use the current country you are in. Please do not feel pressured to share your exact location
  • We are leaving (time)
  • We have (number) of seats available  

Can pick people up: 

• I'm located: (please note, you can use a close city or town to where you actually are, or use the current country you are in. Please do not feel pressured to share your exact location)
  • I'm picking people up from (locationplease note, you can use a close city or town to where you actually are, or use the current country you are in. Please do not feel pressured to share your exact location
  • I have (number) of seats available 

I Can Help With Shelter 

• I'm able to house: (please share the number of people you'd be able to shelter)
  • Pets are welcome: (please remove if you're unable to host pets, if you are be sure to include any additional information
  • I'm located: (please note, you can use a close city or town to where you actually are, or use the current country you are in. Please do not feel pressured to share your exact location)
  • I'm willing to drive to pick people up: (If you're willing to travel please share how far you'd be willing to travel)

I have: food / water / diapers / formula / clothing / other

• I'm able to provide: (please include anything you'd be able to provide)
  • I'm willing to travel: (If you're willing to travel please share how far you'd be willing to travel)