🐈
» Forums » Support » To get acess of my suspended account
Page options
cybercom
Community Member

Suspended Account

Hello,

We are agency and we had an account with upwork since many years. We were busy with the other work. Since last few years we were not accepting the freelancing work due to business contracts.

Now we want to start with the freelancing work again. When i login to my account i see a message "Your account has been suspended". We alreay have work history on upwork. Can someone help me to get the account active.

Thanks & Regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amani,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket here and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

769 REPLIES 769

Any one having similar issues. 

I have tried to reach out via 'Get Support' but it keeps taking me back to the same screen.

I have recieved no messages from Upworks as to why this has happened

Any idea?

Hi KR Consulting,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
_sahilgarg
Community Member

Hello,

My account has been suspended for reasons that I tried to hire myself. I dont understand how can it be possible? There is an error, please reestablish my account immediately!

Thanks.

Do you have a client profile and 1 or 2 freelancer profiles?

Hi Sahil,

I have checked your account and it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly suggest you follow the instructions given by our team and you can continue communicating through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
baramure
Community Member

Upwork mailed me that your account is on hold provide detail to gain acess.

Then i submit my id card which is verified but while sending bank statement its didn't verified .

How can i get acess again ?

Is there is any other option to submit identity verification except bank statement. 

Waiting for help...

Hi Suraj,

Thank you for your message. The list of acceptable documents includes bank statements, credit card statements, utility bills, or any other monthly bill that meets the name, address, and date criteria. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

The State ment which i provide is not verified 

What the next step for that sir?

You can check out the attachment here by.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Suraj,

I can see you were able to update your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
griponweb
Community Member

Hello Mates,

Hope you are doing best. Can you please have a look into my profile. I still not able to submit a proposal as the button is disabled.

Thanks,

Raj

Hi Raj,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
e1511562
Community Member

Hey there!
My account is suspended. Could you help me to solve this problem ? I can't create new jobs 

Hi Valerij,

Our team has reached out to you here regarding your account suspension. Please reply directly to them so they can assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
3f16a554
Community Member

Hello dear support!

What should I do about my problem?
I am a little over a month on upwork, I did one job. Now I found a good order and agreed with the employer, signed an NDA, but one morning I saw that my account was suspended. After that after some time I saw that I needed to send additional paperwork, but that didn't help either! Today I successfully verified with a support agent and answered questions on camera. But on my account is still "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

My contract is failing, I'm losing money, energy and nerves. What do I have to do to get my account back and finally pass the check?

Hi Ilya,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
84b27eae
Community Member

I have a problem with the payment method through a client account. I opened a new account and am waiting for a new card to be issued. Please give me a few days 3-5 business days to resolve this issue.

Hello, dear Upwork support team. May I have help with unfreezing my account with the financial team, please? I attach again the document that I already paid for my account by SWIFT direct transaction. 

Thanks and have a lovely day 😘
With love Svetlana 😘

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Svetlana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your update. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
9166d697
Community Member

Account suspended

Hello,

I registered to Upwork a long time ago with the email  **Edited for Community Guidelines**, and at that time I was busy with my study and was not active on Upwork. But now when I tried to log in to my account I see a message "Your account has been suspended". I want to work now. Can someone help me to get the account active?

Now because of that error I registered with  **Edited for Community Guidelines** to write this text, please if possible remove  **Edited for Community Guidelines** and help me to log in with  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Abdulla,

Thank you for reaching out. I've shared your concern with the relevant team, and they will be reaching out to you directly via the email that's registered with the account in question. Kindly continue to communicate with them so they can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
legallyheidi
Community Member

I haven't logged on in about a year, and today when I did I get a banner that my account is suspended. Help! I have no complaints or bad reviews. 

Hi Heidi,

Thank you for reaching out. A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
11b68d24
Community Member

My account was locked, I had to open this second account because I can't open a support request with the locked one. I have also not received an email. Can someone help me here?

Hi Jil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please click on my name and send me a PM with the registered email address of the account in question? I'd be happy to look into it.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9d5b30c2
Community Member

Hello, I recently logged into my account and I got one notice account your account was suspended please contact support all functions are working then why am I seeing this account suspended contact support can anyone please guide me so I am able to make sure all things are ok and are able to start working again! 
Required Urgent Solution 
Thanks 

Hi Yash,

I have checked your account and I'm sorry to hear that you got caught off guard with the suspension of your account. it looks like there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly suggest you continue communicating with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
akindayin
Community Member

Hi there, i recently got a job that required me to hire talents on upwork. I then used my opened client account to hire my self on upwork. This wasn't to manipulate upwork feedback. I was just trying to understand the whole hiring process and curiosity too. After doing this i recieved a mail saying my account has been suspended. I know i have unintentionally violated a rule. Can someone put me through how i can resolve this issue and possible implication of what i have done? This wasn't intentional and its the first time i have ever been flagged. I am really worried. Thanks

Ps: I am also Gabriel Jose (Its my pen name and client name) and Akindayini Temiloluwa as my freelance name.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Akindayini,

I can see that you've been communicating with the team handling your case and a support ticket has already been created. I highly suggest you continue communicating with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
akindayin
Community Member

Okay, thank you. Please how soon will i get a reply from the support team?

Hi Akindiyini,

We've already reached out to the team to follow up with you on your ticket. Please bear with us as we're attending to tickets in the manner that they were received. But please let us know if you don't hear anything in 48 hours so we can check with our team again. 

~ AJ
Upwork
akindayin
Community Member

Hi, thank you for your help. So, all issues have been resolved, and the false contract I opened was closed by Upwork. Today I received a message from Upwork that they are trying to charge my card. I am confused about whether I should fund the account to be charged or not. I say this because the contract was closed and I didn't receive money from my agency account. Please tell me what to do? I don't want to violate any TOS unintentionally. Thank you again.

Hi Akindayini,

I would be happy to help. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the message you are referring to? I will be sure to look into your message and assist you accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
c6fbdb6e
Community Member

I have verified my account. However, now it says that my account has been suspended. I have not received any emails that inform me about suspension. How can I know what is the reason of suspension and ways to solve it?

Hi Vlad,

I'm sorry to hear about your account status. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
7287198a
Community Member

Title pretty much says everything. i couldn't get hold of person in charge, so making this topic. 
can someone give me the reason for suspension. 

Thanks

Hi Krishna,

It looks like our team reached out to you with instructions on how to lift the suspension on your account here. If you have any questions please feel free to reply to the email notification sent to your address.

~Andrea
Upwork
7287198a
Community Member

My account is suspended, because of copy write issues.

I have removed the plagarised content. 
request for the ban to be lifted

Thanks.

Hi Krishna,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket to assist you further. You can access your support ticket here.

~ AJ
Upwork
d5ff1061
Community Member

Hello there i am new freelancer in upwork market place . my upwork account has been suspended .but i dont know why  my account suspended . i want to get back my account, please help me to resolve this issue . 

or if there needed any document to prove myself  please tell me the instructions

thank you .

Hi Md Zahangir,

I can see that you are already in communication with the team via this support ticket. Kindly follow up with them and continue communicating through that ticket if you have additional questions, as they're the ones who can best assist you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6b92615b
Community Member

Hello 

This me Yasir Hussain

My account hass been suspended, I don't know why few weeks ago , I create account on upowork my account create successfully also , I successfully add my payoneer account on upwork. i do complete every verificatipn but after few weeks ,I open my Upwotk and there is a popup on the top of my account that "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support." .Can somebody please help me?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths