🐈
» Forums » Support » Boosted proposal from 2 weeks ago dated today...
Page options
a_lipsey
Community Member

Boosted proposal from 2 weeks ago dated today?

I boosted a proposal to a client a couple of weeks ago. Today the client responded, and in trying to remember the exact date it was sent so I could discuss timeline, my proposal appears to be dated today 8/15. I did not send the proposal today; I sent it approximately 2 weeks ago. Why wasn't my boosted proposal delivered until today when it was sent 2 weeks ago? That is a huge problem. 

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Amanda,

I checked and can confirm the proposal you're referring to was sent on July 29th, and proposals are shown to clients as soon as they are sent. You can check this in your Connects History. I believe the date on your proposals page is now showing the date the Active proposal (interview) started, instead of the date the proposal was submitted. We are currently double-checking with the team if this is by design, and we'll update this thread once we have more information.

~Andrea
Upwork
a_lipsey
Community Member

Thanks, Andrea. There is no place that shows me when I sent my proposal, I clicked around everywhere trying to find a date other than today. It would be better for it to say the date sent so I can refer back to it. Timelines are extremely important in my work. If I can't verify the date sent without contacting support, that is a big issue. Previously my proposals have always shown the date I sent it, not the date the client responded. I look forward to your update.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths