🐈
» Forums » Support » Client cannot accept proposed contract
Page options
3e119a69
Community Member

Client cannot accept proposed contract

A client wants to work with me again. I created a contract proposal for him. He cannot accept the contract - it reloads the page when he hits "Accept" and has done nothing. He has cleared his cookies. We've been at this for two days now, with me withdrawing and submitting the contract again and nothing changing.

We are going to try me withdrawing again and see if he can rehire me on his end, but this is pretty frustrating because if I had a less patient client, I could have lost a new project. When a client is on the line, I wish there was an "emergency line" I could call for assistance. Is there an easier way to get support for urgent problems? I submitted a support ticket two days ago after pestering the chat bot and have yet to get a response.

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delay in responding to this message. I am sorry to hear about your contract. I see that our team has already reached you via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can view and respond to the same ticket from your registered email address as well. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths