🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: BPI Payment delay
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791

Hi Jemanel,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
matifkhatri
Community Member

I have made withdrawal request but still payment did not arrive at local bank on ther other hand Upwork is showing your payment has been processed.

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please know that the Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
rahuljoshi1
Community Member

Hourly Payment not credited to my upwork earnings 

Please check in screenshot 16 May to 22 May payment should avalible in my account today

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Rahul,

I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3ctechnologies
Community Member

I did a transaction and got a message from Upwork like Payment is processed but I haven't received the money as yet?

Hi Muhammad, 

It looks like you were also assisted through a chat support ticket. I can confirm the same information, the transaction was successful on our end. Since this is a transfer to your local bank, please know that these types of transactions are processed within four business days. 

If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further. 
In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees. 

~ Avery
Upwork
itunu_oke
Community Member

Please I need urgent help. I have withdrawn $49.41 from my Upwork account to my local bank account since the 17th of last month but haven't gotten it till now. I need this money sorted urgently. Please help me. 

I attached the screenshot of the email I got after withdrawal. 

Hi Oke,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents to reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
koledanil
Community Member

Hello,

I was wondering if someone from Ukraine (Privatbank) experienced the same issue as me:

I did two transactions from my Upwork account to my local bank.

1. The first transaction was on May 22nd (479339838) --> I still haven't received my money. I can't understand where they are. They even weren't returned to my Upwork account.
  2. The first transaction was on May 27th (481151558) --> It was successful; I received the money within less than 24h.

Can someone explain the difference between these two transactions if I use the same bank account for both of them?

Hi Danylo,

I can see that you already have a support ticket with the relevant team. Kindly continue to communicate with them if you have questions about these transactions, as they're the ones who can best assist you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dainy_delacruz01
Community Member

Hello there,

I tried to withdraw my earnings yesterday but until now I haven't received it yet to my bank. The usual time that I withdraw  before is just 2-6hours however today it's more than 1day now and it's still not reflecting on my bank. Please help I need the fund asap. This is the ref ID: 483126335 and it says withdrawal is already processed

Hi John,

I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please know that the Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork
7b901d92
Community Member

Hi

I don't recive my payment, can you track my payment, i just contact my bank and they said that they don't have any fee or delay in accreditation.

I think  i made a mistake  with  the IBAN Number 

Hi Glenda,

Thank you for your message. I see that your last fund withdrawal was initiated on May 27th. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
daviduppies
Community Member

Hello,
I made a withdrawal using direct to local account on June 6th 2022 around 10:00am. Up until now, I haven't gotten my funds yet. Today is June 7th, 2022. 

Usually, when I make a withdrawal, I get an email saying that the payment has been processed and I often do get my payment within 6-7 hours. However, it's been over 24 hours now and nothing yet. 

Is there a problem? Would appreciate a quick response. Thanks.

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
daviduppies
Community Member

Hello, Nikola.

I'm still yet to receive the payment. I suspect that this issue may be from the payment platform that Upwork uses to disburse funds. This is the third business day since I made my withdrawal. I will wait till tomorrow again. I have been told that trace can only be done in 8 business days. This has never happened before. I have always gotten my payments promptly and never changed my bank details. 

Thanks for your help.

David.

Hello, 

It's been four business days now since I made a withdrawal from my Upwork account on the 6th of June 2022. The money is still yet to be deposited in my account. Having used this payment method several times, this is very strange. It has never happened before. Payments are usually between 6-7 hours after it has been processed. What is exactly happening? I noticed that there have been complaints from other community members as well as regards this same issue and the responses from moderators have been generic. This isn't the ideal way to delay freelancers from getting their payments. Now, having to wait for another four business days before a trace can be initiated to get back a refund is ridiculous. Kindly fix this issue with this payment platform. It is frustrating!

929c0feb
Community Member

Hi

I usually get my payments deposited to my bank account same day except for yesterday's payments. Is there anything delay causing this? Bank is BPI here in the philippines.

Thanks

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork
f9253935
Community Member

Hi ..hope you're having a nice day..

I requested a withdrawal on June 7 but I've not still received the payment.

Hi Onuoha,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. We'll be happy to initiate a trace for you, but we need to wait more than 8 business days first in case the payment is simply delayed or has been rejected and is on its way back. If you have still not received your funds in either of your accounts by Monday, please follow up with us.

~Andrea
Upwork
espero
Community Member

Hello Joanne, the same account I've been using to withdraw my funds (Direct to local bank account) suddenly did not work for my recent withdrawal. After a while it was refunded, and the email stated that it was rejected due to invalid bank details. And I have not changed any of my bank details.

Hi David,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
033f1c76
Community Member

Hi upwork its June 23 and i am supposed to recieve the money june 22... what is happening? i keep on withdrawing the money for many attempts and keeps rejected and refunded... and now my money is either gone or somewhere else? please understand my frustration that i really need the money since the time that i withdraw it its been almost a month now that i haven't receive the money... the money keeps on returning to me! you are quick to recieve payments and now slow to release it? why is it not that easy??

Hi Chris,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. I can see that the last payment was processed last 16-June. Please let us know by 29-June if the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

**Edited for additional information**

Please double-check the account details, and ensure that you've added the account number and not the number on your card. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Joanne,
Greetings!
On 26 June, I initiated withdrawal but I did received payment yet. Auto Initiated withdrawal received in a day but still waiting for my last withdrawal and didn't receive any payment status email from upwork

Thank you

Regards

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ AJ
Upwork
linkpole
Community Member

Hello Joanne,
I have proceed withdrawal on 27-Jun-2022, and I have received Upwork payment confirmation but until now I am not received anything on my bank account, I have seen with my bank also nothing has been done and no transfer procedure is in progress, the delay for the transaction is longer than expected. Please can I have more explication about this issues ?
Thanks

Hi Koami,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your fund withdrawal. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
Indeed an agent got in touch with me this morning, the problem was solved, I also notified the agent of this.

Thanks.

koami

warrenox
Community Member

I have the same issue, but it says something wrong about date of birth but you guys verified the account.

70ac254a
Community Member

Hello!

I did my first transaction on 10 July. Its 20 July now. I have not recieved the payment yet. There has been no notification from the bank. Can someone please help me.

Hi Amjad,

I checked your account and it looks like one of our agents already assisted you via a support ticket. Please feel free to update your ticket by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
1ec1b501
Community Member

Hi Joanne, I am trying to withdraw funds but it keeps saying that date of birth invalid. This cant be true since I have added my DOB in the correct format and it has also been verified during ID verification. Please I need to withdraw my money urgently. Generate a ticket and resolve my issue. What is the point of this app if our money shall remain stuck due to to technical glitches. It is very frustrating. 

12e08fbe
Community Member

It has been 8 days and my funds have not reflected and I don't know where to find a contact from!

Hi Marcel,

However, I can see that there's a support ticket that's been created about your concern and you can initiate a trace through that ticket if you still have not received the funds after 8 business days. I hope this clarifies.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello there. I've been facing a problem withdrawing funds to my mpesa for the past few days. Everytime i withdrawal the funds, it is rejected and the mpesa option disabled. Kindly help on this issue. I will appreciate receiving a response the soonest you can.

Hi Francis,

I can see that you were able to raise a ticket to the Customer Support team. Kindly allow up to 48 hours for them to review and assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths