🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Payment delay issue
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791
f966a4e8
Community Member

Hello, I have a problem with the payment that has been processed from Upwork, yet I haven't received the amount in my bank. I also checked my time sheet. It says that the "Transactions are due and have not been paid." Usually, it arrives within a few hours after the withdrawal.

Transactions is due and has not been paid.png

Hi Elsa,

Thank you for your message. I checked your Upwork account and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
alisafarr
Community Member

Hello, 

Same issue here, 15 business days and no information from my payment. I asked the local bank and they said they don't have any upcoming payments or requests for that. Please, provide information and documents (if there's a need) about my payment. It's so strange that there's nothing after 15 business days, I mean, how it's possible? 

Hi Ali,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
mehnasir
Community Member

Hi all,

Hope you are all fine.
I withdrew an amount of $247 to my local bank (HBL) but I have not received it even after 3 days. What should I do now? Looking for some help. Thank you

Regards,

Nasir Hussain

Hi Nasir,

Please know, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If more than 8 business days pass and you still haven't received your funds, please follow up with us and we'll be happy to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
babar_khalid
Community Member

Hi,

I am not able to withdraw funds to my local bank. I am getting a message : Payment method bank transfer has been disabled. 

I have used the same bank for several withdrawals, but why it is not happening now?

Hi Babar,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
creativedaniel
Community Member

Hi Upwork,

I just want to know why my withdrawal yesterday has not gone through yet. Usually, when I withdraw, I get 2 emails simultaneously, 1st is the confirmation and 2nd is the payment processed email but this time I did not get the 2nd email too.

I withdraw yesterday around 5pm here in Philippines.

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
darlington_ikeri
Community Member

I withdrew on Friday. Then On Saturday.

I haven't received any of the money. Today is Monday, I haven't gotten any emails.

I will like to know if my withdrawal is successful from Upwork.

Hi Darlington,

I have checked and I can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b63cd36b
Community Member

Hi All, 

My funds are not coming through due to this error message. 

Does anyone know how to possibly fix this?

Kind regards

Michael

Hi Michael,

I'll have one of our team members review your account and this error. Kindly expect an update via a support ticket and don't hesitate to communicate if you need further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
77142dfe
Community Member

I have an issue with my payment. I have not received the payment to my bank account after upwork withdrew it on the 6th of July.  Now 8 working days have already passed and I want to upwork to trace the payment. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asliddin, 

A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you directly to assist you further with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
77142dfe
Community Member

First of all, thank you for your quick response.

But I have not received any message or email from upwork team. 

Hi Asliddin,

I'm sorry to hear about that. I followed up with the team handling your concern. Please allow them 24-48 hours to reach out to you.

~ AJ
Upwork
1ec1b501
Community Member

I have been trying to withdraw funds from upwork to my local account for a week now. Ever time I try to withdraw, my withdrawal request is declined and I am informed via email that the date of birth in the "Payment Method" section is invalid. I want to bring to the attention of upwork that please look into this. The date of birth listed in my "Payment Method" is the same as on the ID, which has also been verified by upwork. I have checked with my local bank and they also contain the same date of birth information. Please remove any glitches so i can instantly withdraw my funds.  

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
e5e3247f
Community Member

I am trying to withdraw my funds to bank account in pkr but it was rejected due to following reason.

The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply.

Could you please help me out.

Hi Farrukh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
asmaa-slimani
Community Member

This is the first time i face something like this. After the payment is processed, it usually takes up to 2 hours for it to appear on my bank account, but this time i haven't received anything. It has been a whole day, still nothing. Could you please check if anything is wrong? Reference ID 496913921

Thank you in advance.

Hi Asmaa,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
trojaxx
Community Member

I made a direct withdrawal from my upwork account but I haven't received my bank payment. Please I really need your help.
It's more 8 business days now
I added an attachment file containing the Transaction record.
Please I really need your feedback and assistance so I can receive my earnings.

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
mertiminyo
Community Member

Hi everyone, i withdraw 2100 dollar on upwork yesterday. Normally, when i withdraw 100-200 dollar, it comes on day but this one didnt come yesterday. When it will be credited to my account.

Thanks 

is there any problem with my name and account name(upwork name:Mert Çör.., bank account name on Upwork: Mert Cor..) but i always take my money in this way. i just update my name from Cor... to Çör... on Upwork 

I'm also having that problem as well. It's been 48 hours already I contacted my bank and they said they are yet to receive any funds. I hope there is no problem?😓

i hope there is not. i think it is not related to name because money are realesad with you nation id. i hope you will take it. Maybe it is related to the amount of money 

is it your first time withdrawal 

yes it is

Hello

So I initiated a withdrawal on Wednesday ( wire transfer) I'm yet to receive an email. Just want to note if it is being processed from your end. 

Hi Olivia,

Yes! I can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, so i initiated a withdrawal in USD on Wednesday around 1am precisely.. just checked my withdrawal details there is an error with the address. I'm yet to get a mail or the money. Just want to know if no problem from upwork side. 

496847826 that's the Id. Would appreciate an urgent reply.. it's so hard to contact customer support 😑

Hi Mert and Olivia,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
pharmartist04
Community Member

I transferred my earnings last july 21 thru local bank account. Hoever, until now, i did not yet received the payment in my account. I want to check if my entered the correct account number however i only see the las t four digits

Hi Jeremy,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
cnrkaan
Community Member

Hello ! , I still haven't received the my funds that be refID 497040722. Normally , When i have received to get paid recently , i received it same day with i requested to get paid

I would appreciate your help

Thanks & Best Regards

Hi Kaan,

I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Please know, Direct to Local Bank payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths