🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: Hi, I URGENTLY NEED HELP TO WITHDRAW MY F...
Page options
jacekdev
Community Member

Direct to Local Bank withdrawal not received

Hey,

After week of withdraw, ( 2 days after expected day of delivery ), I don't get a payment. In bottom email about payment status there is info: "If you did not initiate this payment, please contact us immediately." 
So I ask there on forum, because I have not found any contact form on UpWork.

I am not sure why it take so long, my eariler payment was in time.
If is there is some support for payment can I ask for email contact or how that works there..

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Claramarie,

It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

791 REPLIES 791
prabeshparajuli
Community Member

Hello Upwork, 

I withdrew the payment of $60 from Upwork to my local bank account yesterday morning 7:am Nepali time and it's still not deposited to my local bank account. It was already processed from Upwork yesterday morning but not deposited to my bank account. 

Kindly let me know to solve this issue. 

Best Regards

Prabesh

Prabesh,

Re: "I withdrew the payment of $60 from Upwork to my local bank account yesterday morning at 7:am Nepali time and it's still not deposited to my local bank account."

One day is nothing at all. Wait a few more days to see what happens. 

Re: "It was already processed from Upwork yesterday morning."

It has proceeded to the end of Upwork. 

Hopefully, you will get it soon.

Hi Prabesh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. 

Please note that it may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account, so we can initiate a trace for you

~ AJ
Upwork
ecd93ee6
Community Member

hello,

My payment was initiated on 20 july 2022 and today is 26th july , already conpleted four business days but payment is not reflected in my account. Can you please help or trace my transaction.

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad, 

I checked the transaction you are referring to and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. We will only be able to trace transactions after eight business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here or contact the Customer Suppor Team directly so you can be further assisted.

In the meantime, please read this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Avery
Upwork
ecd93ee6
Community Member

My payment was initiated on 20 july 2022, but payment not recieved on my bank account after 4 business days. Can you please help on this?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d7e21a70
Community Member

Good afternoon, I withdrew money on 21 JULY to a local bank account. Already on July 26 but the money has not come, although it is written that they come in 4 working days.

Bank Poland Santander 

Hi Oleksandr,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
atifaimran
Community Member

I wanted to submit a request to support since I have not received my funds which I withdrew. I withdrew my funds on 19th July.  when i click on submit a request page, there is no option to place request. Kindly help

Hi Atifa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
haiderali070
Community Member

I transferred my money from Upwork to the local bank but did not receive it in the bank. It  cuts from Upwork where is my money?

Hi Haider,

I have checked your account and the transaction you're referring to. I can confirm that it's been initiated and you should be getting an email notification once the fund arrived at your bank. It may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank if you have withdrawn your earnings via Direct to Local Bank transfer. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
jameelkhan2012
Community Member

Dear sir 

I have payment issue i am witdraw my payment to my local  bank account but from 7 days i have not recived any payment so i a do 3 request from upwork but n reponse from last 3 days so kindly help me plz

Hi Jameel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Also, in general, Direct to Local Bank transfers may take days to reflect on your account but if it's past eight business days, you can reach out to us so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
80c7f51b
Community Member

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds is invalid data in the following fields: date_of_birth.

Can someone help me solve this?

Hi Raffy,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your failed payment withdrawal. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
8e338958
Community Member

About 8 hours ago, I requested a withdrawal by bank transfer, but I still haven't received an e-mail stating that it has been processed. Can you tell me for sure that you have successfully processed the upwork withdrawal request?

Hi Ismail,

Thank you for your message. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I understand you but I did not receive an email for the transaction, hours passed, I want to know it was processed successfully by upwork

Hi Ismail,

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. If more than two business days pass and your withdrawal has not been processed yet, please let us know.

~Andrea
Upwork
b6acfdc8
Community Member

My payment has been processed but not recieved in my local bank, facing this issue for the first time, usually it took few hours but this time it has been 3 days. Kindly help 

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet.  Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't been reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b6acfdc8
Community Member

Thank you for responding Luiggi, Sure i shall wait for the said days, i'm concerned as this never happened before, usually it took few hours to process and reach my bank.

In case if it still doesn't reach should i let you know over here? or is there any other way of raising an alarm?

Hi Muhammad,

The easiest way to report this to our support team if this happens is to do the following:

1. Go to the Help Center.
  2. Select “Get Support” at the bottom of your screen.
  3. Type a question or topic and select "Send". The bot will find relevant Help articles for you.
  4. If we don't find the information you need after a few tries, you’ll see an option under the article selections to "Contact Support."
  5. Select "Contact Support" and follow the options provided.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie, thank you for responding. That was the first thing i did but unfortunately no one has responded yet. I madetwo requests but no reply.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/36222536

https://support.upwork.com/hc/requests/36217149

the request is still open and not assigned to anyone. As a reault i came to this forum.

Kindly help if you can. Much appreciated.

Hi Muhammad,

Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
ecd93ee6
Community Member

Hello,

My payment was initiated on 20th July via Direct to Local Bank but my payment still not received yet. Today is 1st august and exactly completed 8 business days. 

I have attached my Account statement for your reference. You can check my transaction and my account number.

Kindly process my payment as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Sultan

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already initiated a support ticket for the same inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you via the same ticket as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
kimarante11
Community Member

Please help!

I withdrew last July 20, 2022 and until now didn't received it. It's been 8 days already!!!!!

Already contacted the support team but didn't received any response until now.. 

Request #36258705

Hi Kim,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1f4c1872
Community Member

Hi.

This is my first time I transfer money to BDO and still its not reflecting on my bank. how long does it takes to be completed?

Hi Marcial,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end. 

Please note that it may take up to four business days for funds to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ AJ
Upwork
4becbadc
Community Member

My funds are keep on returning to my Upwork account, when I checked my email, it says the reason is because of my date of birth. Please help!

Hi Mary, 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bc4fb0ac
Community Member

Hi guys,

My payment was processed on 27th July,2022 and as per the email I should receive it between 28th July, 2022 to 1st August,2022. We had a vacation on 1st August, 2022. So keeping that in mind it might take 4 business days. But today is 3rd August, 2022 and I still didnt received any amount 😞 

I have added correct bank information because upwork never approves invalid account information but its making me cusrious and sad at the same time as if i have lost all that amount. @upwork community and support please help.

You have to wait 7 or 8 business days before you can log a funds trace request. So I think you should wait until the next Monday, if you do not receive funds by then you can contact support. 

Hi Hareem,

I certainly understand that you really need the funds processed to your Local Bank account. However, I can confirm the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. As Ashraf mentioned, Direct to local bank transfers may take up to 4 business days before the funds are reflected in your account. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. Feel free to check this help article for more information.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3e976882
Community Member

Hi! I transferred my funds from Upwork to my Local bank (BDO) but I still haven't received them. It usually takes 1-2 hours but now, it has been 2 days and I still haven't received the money in my bank. Can you cancel the payment to BDO instead so I can just transfer it to a different bank account?

Please help!

Hi CJ,

Thank you for your message. I checked the transaction and can confirm that it was successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths