🐈
» Forums » Support » Funds are not withdraw
Page options
e4d2bc6f
Community Member

Payment not received to my PayPal

my transfer was denied because the option receive/withdraw funds was not activated on my account. my balance was 106.90$ but not it is 0$. how can I solve this problem, can you respond ASAP, please?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello Amina,

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your funds. I checked and it seems the transaction is currently in process. Please note that there are occasions when it may take up to 24 hours to receive your funds on your Paypal. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact PayPal. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork

View solution in original post

643 REPLIES 643
fotosfera
Community Member

Paypal has just started working fully in my country, but I have had it for a very long time since 2012. I updated the information, checked the name (it matches) but I still can't make the transfer to paypal. Please help me

Hi Tetiana,

Thank you for your message. Could you please contact Paypal support to check your Paypal account status? You can try again once Paypal support confirms the account status is active.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
0ac9d964
Community Member

Hello

Everytime I try to withdraw my funds using paypal, I am getting below mail. My paypal has been successfully connected with Upwork and it's active but still I am not able to receive the money.
Any idea what's the issue and how can I fix it?

0ac9d964_0-1651226850129.png

Hi Rahul,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
milana-poliova
Community Member

Hello. I can't withdraw my funds from my account to PayPal. My personal data (email, addresses etc.) are the same in Upwork and PayPal. But every time I try to withdraw money I get "payment rejected" and the money returns to my account. What is the problem?

Hi Milana,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
edb50036
Community Member

Hi! I have fully activated and verified PayPal account. But when I try to get paid I get this message:

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

I don’t quite understand whose mistake this is, paypal or upwork, can you help me figure it out? How can i fix it?

Hi Dan,

I am sorry to hear about your account status.  I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you as soon as possible via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
dirtylarrry
Community Member

Hey guys!

When I want withdraw payments to PayPal I have error "Your payment could not be processed". My profile is verified, billing and payment methods done to. Who know is ukrainian members can withdraw payments to paypal or there's some problems and I should use other method like Payoneer?

Thanks!

Hi Vadim,

I would be happy to help. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
cbfb42ba
Community Member

Today paypal refunded all the money i still had in my account back to upwork becaus they were closing my account for reasons i do not know. I did not get a warning or an option and the ony already shows as refunded on my paypal account. Im not sure what to do to gt that money back now could anyon plase help? 

Hi Alejandro,

We appreciate you reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear about the unexpected refund that's been processed on your account. Looks like the team handling your case has already been notified of your concern and support tickets have been created. I highly suggest you communicate through those tickets for updates and further assistance. Thank you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
pervenire
Community Member

Hi Team,

Some of my Partially payments has been held by Pay Pal due to security issues. Now they are asking me to reach out to buyers and asked them to verify with them to release the payment. Kindly guide me Where should I contact Upwork to resolve this issue?

Hi Shahnawaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
adriuk-serhey
Community Member

Hi Serhey,
We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed. Paypal

Hi Serhey,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your Paypal withdrawal. Could you please contact Paypal support directly to check your account status?   

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

other payments work fine, only with upwork problems ((

20bffdc1
Community Member

Good day!

I am trying to withdraw funds to my paypal account, but the transaction does not go through and the money is returned back to the upwork.
What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance for the quick reply.

Regards, Andrii.

20bffdc1_0-1652518411335.png

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
yaninal
Community Member

Hello! 
I can't withdraw funds from Upwork to PayPal, although I fulfilled all requirements needed. Upwork informs me that my payment could not be processed, have anyone had similar problem?

Your profile says you are from Ukraine. PayPal is available only for private users in Ukraine. Upwork is business

Hi Yanina,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing with PayPal withdrawal. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
dpotap
Community Member

good afternoon, for the last two days I have been trying to withdraw funds to my PayPal account, but the money is returned to me with an error, the problem is not clear. please tell me why the money is not going to the PayPal account?

Hi Dmytro,

I am sorry to hear about your Paypal withdrawal. Could you please contact Paypal support directly to check your account status? Let us know if the issue persists after contacting Paypal and we'll assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
dphy
Community Member

We attempted to process your recent payment request but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.

Could you please clarify the reason for declining the withdrawal? 

Thank you!

Hi Dmitry,

I am sorry to hear about your Paypal withdrawal. Could you please contact Paypal support directly to check your account status? Let us know if the issue persists after they've checked it on their end and we'll assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
374fac4b
Community Member

Hello! I can't set Paypal as a payment method, it says that name doesn't match.

• I tried to connect Paypal as the payment method with Upwork. It was unsuccessful because in Paypal I had my old surname (before the marriage).
  • Then I changed it to the new and the Paypal approved it
  • Tried to set Paypal as the payment method again (with the new, approved surname) and it shows the same error message.

How can I solve the issue? Please help.

Hi Anastasija,

Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking, I can see that you no longer have a name mismatch on your payment method and it's currently undergoing a security verification. If all is well, it will become active in three days. Feel free to check out this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
374fac4b
Community Member

Thank you very much!

blvckbeetle
Community Member

I've been trying to withdraw money from my upwork account to my PayPal and keep getting a prompt saying financial account suspended. I've tried opening a support ticket and I still haven't gotten a response. I've had this account for over 2 years now .

Hi Oluwatemilorun,

I can see that you've already reached out there are support tickets created with your concern. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through that ticket for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
656698f0
Community Member

Hello,

my payment request was failed and I don't understand the reason.

I made the request for withdrawal via Paypal. Did my request was rejected by Paypal or by Upwork?

Payment Upwork Ref ID - 482990155

Thank you.

Hi Evgeny,

Thank you for your message. Please contact Paypal support to check the status of your Paypal account and try again once the issue is resolved.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
b81eb180
Community Member

Hello,
When I click on get paid on paypal I get the following error:

Returned Withdrawal Fee (ref ******* Rejected)

I have no more information to know what is going on there.

I have verified my account in paypal, Im sure that the issue its between Upwork and Paypal, and not from Paypal to my bank.

Hi Ashkan,

I am sorry to hear about your Paypal withdrawal. Could you please contact Paypal support directly to check your account status? Let us know if the issue persists after they've checked it on their end and we'll assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b81eb180
Community Member

Paypal told me this:
"Mr. Ashkan, taking into account what you tell me and how important it is for you to obtain your money, I will gladly help you, due to Bolivian legislation, the option to receive payments is not enabled, it is only enabled to make purchases with some method payment you have linked."

Hi Ashkan,

Thank you for the update. It sounds like you will have to use a different method to withdraw your funds. You might want to visit this help article to learn more about the other options you have. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
yaraalaaeldeen
Community Member

Hello 

I have finished transfer payment to PayPal account and the payment didn't not in PayPal balance and didn't return again to my Upwork account .

thanks 

Hi Yara,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
lordik8066
Community Member

If someone from support team can take a look what is wrong with configuration. Why I can't get paid on my pay pal account,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths