🐈
» Forums » Support » Suspended Account
Page options
cybercom
Community Member

Suspended Account

Hello,

We are agency and we had an account with upwork since many years. We were busy with the other work. Since last few years we were not accepting the freelancing work due to business contracts.

Now we want to start with the freelancing work again. When i login to my account i see a message "Your account has been suspended". We alreay have work history on upwork. Can someone help me to get the account active.

Thanks & Regards,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amani,

If the action buttons that you usually use are grayed out, the Trust & Safety team may have suspended your account. In that case, you will have received a support ticket with an email notification about the action on your account. Please refer to your ticket here and reply to the email if you have any questions for the team.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

769 REPLIES 769
AndreaG

Hi Anup,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello there,

Why my account has been suspended?
I don't know my fault. Upwork asked me to submit my ID card, I did but why is my ID suspended?
And why I can get back my account,
I like to work on Upwork, not other sites.

Regards
Jahangir

Hi Jahangir,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello,

I don't know my fault and why I can get back my account,

Hi Innocent,

I have checked your account and I see that there's already a support ticket created with your concern. I highly recommend you check here or your email for further details and assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Andrea.. I am Priyanka ( freelancer ) 

My sister's account **Edited for Community Guidelines** on Upwork got temporarily suspended though she has always followed the guidelines of  upwork .... Upwork just sent the reason via mail for re-verification ... she submitted all the required documents ( HD photo holding an id proof of herself along with the digital photo of ID proof in jpeg format .. after submission, she got a pop-up notification that Upwork team will get back to her in 24  hrs .. but it's almost 48 hours now .. she has not got any response from Upwork team ... please help her out in recovering the id as she was working very well on her account.. there were currently running projects on her account so please reply back and help her asap .. waiting for your positive response 

Hi Priyanka,

Unfortunately, we won't be able to discuss the status of your sister's account here in the Community or with anybody but her for privacy and security reasons. However, rest assured, our team will continue assisting her via the support ticket directly.

We appreciate your and your sister's patience while the team is completing their review.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria ... she hasn't violated any of the security guidelines of Upwork and didn't even contact any person outside .. she has always worked through Upwork and Upwork is the only source of her income ... please look over her profile .. her id was having 100% job success score and she was having 3 running projects ... please help her out as she is really looking forward on continuing on Upwork only ... 

Please note she has a pending amount of money in her Upwork account  as well ... please help her she has been building up her profile for the last 2 years 

thanks .. waiting for your response! 

8885e87a
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

I want to discuss some problems, if you are available...

Hi Zulquifl,

Please feel free to share more information about your concern, and I'd be happy to help. If any private information is required, please send me a PM by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
dweezil
Community Member

Hi Joanne .my account has been suspended last year.can you please check and help me u hooe i still have a chance to use my account.

Hi Dweezil,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your request with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi! My account has been suspended, I want to discuss with you about that, please how can you help me?

Hi Val,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the action taken on your account. I will have our support team reach out to you for further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

My account has also been suspended for verification reasons, I have the required documents now, how do I get my account back?

Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you for your message. I do not see any suspension on this account. Are you referring to a different account? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Andrea G,

My accont suspended and I want to activate it to normal so that i can send poposals can you please help ?

Thanks 

Hi Javed,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi. My account has been suspended.  I haven't do freelance job for several years ,  because busy with my fulltime job.   Now I have free time to do freelance job, but when I login upwork , my account has been suspended .  Please help me with this !

Thank you 

Hi Wei,

~Andrea
Upwork
760f00c5
Community Member

My financial account has been suspended and I can't get paid.

Hi Upwork teams, Greetings.

I am mathew and I have been using upwork account for over 6 months.
Today, I tried to login my account and it says "Your financial account has been suspended."

There are no changes on my financial account and the payment method already exists.
I am not sure what's the problem with that.

Please help me to restore my upwork account.

Hi Itiolu,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
jaredo
Community Member

Hi, my Upwork account has been suspended due to expiry of my visa card, I've already added a new and valid one but still its suspended please help a brother out. Thank you in advance

Vincent.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Vincent,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, my account has been suspended again but I dont know the reason ,am now woried abouth this situation.please help.Thank you

Vincent.

Hi Vincent,

Please continue to communicate directly with our team to address any issues with your account. I can see they just updated your ticket here.

~Andrea
Upwork
c278a08a
Community Member

Hello. hope you are doing well.

My upwork freelancer account has been suspended now.
How can I restore my account? i wanna work on upwork.com

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1f5ba43a
Community Member

hello please i also have a semilar problem. Am new on this site and i have beenable to finish up with my profile but in the course of doing so i made certain mistakes and so i always see a notification that my account has been suspended. i have tried following the instructions for help but still to no avail. The option to send a proposal when i find a work also is not available. Please help me also

Hi Richard,

I have checked your account and it looks like a support ticket was created regarding your concern. We encourage you to check here or your email and response for further details and assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ead12784
Community Member

Can you guys please close my account? It will not allow me to

Really do not like the UI or the quality of freelancers. 

Hi Christian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3f16a554
Community Member

Hello Arjay!

What should I do about my problem?
I am a little over a month on upwire, I did one job. Now I found a good order and agreed with the employer, signed an NDA, but one morning I saw that my account was suspended. After that after some time I saw that I needed to send additional paperwork, but that didn't help either! Today I successfully verified with a support agent and answered questions on camera. But on my account is still "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

My contract is failing, I'm losing money, energy and nerves. What do I have to do to get my account back and finally pass the check?

223a1e79
Community Member

Hello,

I don't know my fault and how I can get back my account,
could you tell me the reason for suspending the account..?

Regards
Navjot

Hello
my account got suspended over 6 years, will I ever be able to use it again?

Hi Ricardo,

I am sorry for the late response. I shared your query with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3f16a554
Community Member

Nikola, hello!

What should I do about my problem?
I am a little over a month on upwire, I did one job. Now I found a good order and agreed with the employer, signed an NDA, but one morning I saw that my account was suspended. After that after some time I saw that I needed to send additional paperwork, but that didn't help either! Today I successfully verified with a support agent and answered questions on camera. But on my account is still "Your account has been suspended. Please contact customer support."

My contract is failing, I'm losing money, energy and nerves. What do I have to do to get my account back and finally pass the check?

cybercom
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

I do not have an option to create the support ticket. I tried the Chat Boot of upwork but it does not provide me any ticket number reference.

Please help us to create the support ticket.

Thanks & Regards,

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths