🐈
» Forums » Support » Top rated badge disappeared
Page options
vatsalpanwala
Community Member

Top rated badge disappeared

Hello everyone, I just checked my stats and found out that Top rated badge isn't there anymore, I'm attaching the screenshot for reference, My JSS is 100% and eligible weeks are also 16 out of 16, Not sure why the badge has disappeared then, Let me know please, thanks.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 000951.png

5 REPLIES 5
ArjayM

Hi Vatsal,

Thank you for reaching out and I sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. However, I have checked your account and I can confirm that you still have the Top Rated badge on your profile. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

~ Arjay
Upwork
dlhussain
Community Member

Arjay M wrote:

Hi Vatsal,

Thank you for reaching out and I sincerely apologize for not being able to get back to you sooner. However, I have checked your account and I can confirm that you still have the Top Rated badge on your profile. Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Hello Arjay, 

Please check once again, it's a sitewide issue from yesterday. Everyone's badges (TR, TR Plus, EV) disappeared. Hopefully, Upwork engineers are aware of the issue and will work on it soon ( as mentioned by some moderators). 

Best, 

Delwar 

seinavp
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

Can you please check my  account as well? my Top Rated badge on my profile has  disappeared too.

seinavp_0-1664905359144.png

Thanks!

8f3ca580
Community Member

Hello dear Arjay! I hope that you are doing well.

Recently I faced the exact same problem of Top Rated badge disappearing. My JSS is 100%, I did not violate any of UpWork rules. I have a 100% complete profile. I would be happy to receive a responce from you!

Sincerely,
Alisher Duzelbay

Hi Alisher,

I checked and can see that you still do not meet the criteria to earn the Top Rated badge. Before you can earn it, you must first meet all of the criteria listed on this page

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths