🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: waiting for project APPROVAL
Page options
hemayet_mondol
Community Member

Why my project is not being approved.

hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad and Hemayet, 

I'm sorry to hear about your projects being rejected. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmission of them. 

You’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 
  • Proofread your work so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

Thank you.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

418 REPLIES 418
ae895d99
Community Member

Hello I have problem I have created a project but my project is not being approved. I don't understand why my project is not being approved. I would have benefited if you had pointed out my mistakes. Thanks

Hi Mohammad,

Our team will send you an email with suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmission of them if it's been rejected. I have checked your account and it looks like you just submitted a project and it's currently under review. 

Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
zubairhusnain58
Community Member

Hi everyone i have created project catalog but still under review when this will bee activated please guide me

Hi Zubair,

I checked and it looks like your project is currently being reviewed. Project review takes about 5 business days. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi thanks for the reply now project 7 days ago but still in review how much time will further

Hi Zubair,

Thank you for your message. Please note that all project submissions are reviewed in the order in which they are received in the queue and it may take up to 5 business days for the team to review your Project submission. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
tadeumelembe
Community Member

Hi everyone i have created project catalog but still under review when this will bee activated please guide me

Hi Tadeu,

I have escalated your concern and one of the team members will reach out to you via a support ticket with further assistance. You can access your ticket on this page.

For the time being, feel free to check this help article to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
1203de14
Community Member

Hi members!

Its been almost week since i submitted project for approval but still i`m waiting for Upwork Approval. Kindly guide how long to wait more.

Hi Shoaib,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, it takes up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. If there's still no update by August 4, please let us know so we can assist you further.

Also, feel free to check this help article to learn more.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie! 

Still my Project is under review and one week time period has also been passed away. Kindly guide me.

Hi Shoaib,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
d617befe
Community Member

i had to wait about a week for my project to be reviewed , in the end it got rejected so i would appreciate some feedback on why my project was declined before i resubmit again 

thanks

Hi Wannes,

I'm sorry to hear about your projects being rejected. Please refer to the email that our team has sent you for suggestions on how to improve your projects before resubmission of them. You’ll want to make sure your project is attractive to clients and catches their eye. Here are some best practices to create a professional project:

• Highlight your project in simple, jargon-free language.
  • Choose professional images that speak to your work. (Don’t have great images of your work? Check out websites like www.unsplash.com that offer free, high-quality images you can use. Be sure to make sure you have permission to use.) 
  • Proofread your work so there are no typos.
  • Don’t use click bait, text-heavy graphics, or the Upwork logo/badge.

To learn more about Project Catalog, you can check this help article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
designerjee
Community Member

Hello,

I created the project on 24 Jul 2022 why still pending, Please advise and fix the issue.

Thank you 
Ahmad Emran

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
nadirmastoi
Community Member

My project catalog is under review for the last 6 to 7 days. kindly approve it.

Thanks

Hi Nadir,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
cd4528de
Community Member

So I submitted a project for review on July 25th. It says that reviews take about 5 business days in general, and as of now much more time has passed. I'd like to get some help with that if possible. Thanks in advance.

Hi Ilija,

I'm sorry for the delay as our team is currently receiving a higher than usual volume of requests. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ogbonna_v
Community Member

I created two projects since the 23rd and 25th respectively and it's still pending. It's more than 5 days now. I carried out research before creating the catalogs and I'm sure I did everything right. So, what could be the problem? Why isn't aprrroved yet?

Hi Victor,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It seems like the project that you submitted recently still needs changes. As for the project submitted last July 25, I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
rankedit
Community Member

Hi, 

My Upwork project catalog is still pending. I submitted it on 2nd August but still not approved. 

Please help me. 

Thanks!

Hi Sidra,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, it takes up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. If there's still no update by August 10, please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
61139b5c
Community Member

Hello!
My Upwork project catalog is  still pending. You have more than 5 business days to review the catalog.  Please help me.  Thanks!

Hi Yakiv,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
0477d9ab
Community Member

I posted three projects on my profile and it's been 5 days and it is still under review. I want to start my work but I can't. Can anyone help me??

can anyone help please?

Hi Faiyaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Generally, it takes up to five business days for the project to be reviewed. If there's still no update by August 10, please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello Annie, 

Thanks for your response. It is 10th of August and still my projects are under review. Kindly can you do anything about it?? 

Hi Faiyaz,

Please know our Catalog team is currently experiencing a high volume of submissions and they are doing their best to catch up. Rest assured that we will let you know as soon as the review has been completed and we sincerely appreciate your understanding and patience on this matter.

~ Joanne
Upwork
cd3543d9
Community Member

Hello Joanne

I submitted my project catalog since August 29 and it is still under review till now. It has been 7 businesses working days.

erectionrealtech
Community Member

Hello Mates!

I am trying to add a catalog for my profile and have created and submitted it for review but it's time to get rejected. So could you please look at my profile and suggest to me the best action to get approved my catalog?

Hoping to help soon!

Thanks,

Abhilasha

Hello Abhilasha, I cannot see your catalogue from your profile link.  Write back to the support people and they will tell you the problem. The most common ones are: contact information and graphic does not reflect the work to be undertaken.

I did look at your profile and have some suggestions for you to improve it. I have been on this board (and elance) for over 10 years so hope not to offend, merely offer advice.

1) The first few lines are what people mostly see so pack them and your title with key words - in your case sell yourself as a SEO expert. There are thousands of wordpress "experts" on the board but few genuine SEO people.

2) Do not accept $5 projects - you will get nothing for your efforts after the fees and it anchors your rate down very low.  $15-20 is an acceptable rate.  Remember you lose about 22% in fees.  People who want rock bottom prices are not very appreciative of your talents.

3)"And I am ready to work delicately or part-time on your project and will definitely deliver you top-quality work and results." is not a very good English explanation - try "I will deliver top quality work for you by working to your time scales"

4) Your second paragraph does not say very much.  Talk about how your SEO skills can improve their SERPS, visiability and visitor numbers.

5)On your Why Choose Me tick list - add quality and take off the free virtual assistance.  Quality is vital.  If they like your work you can suggest that you undertake a monthly package that includes more SEO and some VA work - upselling and increasing your sales volume.

I hope you take the advice in the spirit it is given.  I suggest that you look at other people offering SEO and see how the successful ones present themselves.  if you then price yourself in the middle level you will show quality and experience and you can always drop the price a bit when you bid and show enthusiasm.  I wish you luck in working on UpWork.

3dd01998
Community Member

Hi,It's been more than 6 days of my projects they are still in pending. HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE FOR APPROVAL?

54962f86
Community Member

Hi Team,

I have submitted three projects and one consultation for two weeks. They are still in review phase. And also, I have not got any email from the support to notify whether they were/are rejected. All my projects and consultation are in line with the Terms & Conditions of the Upwork platform.

I am just kind of frustrated, why aren't they being approved. Please help anyone who knows what could be possibly wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Faraz,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this delay may have caused as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We seek your patience and utmost understanding.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cd3543d9
Community Member

Hello Arjay,

I submitted my project catalog since August 29 and it is still under review till now. It has been 7 businesse working days.

0e6e76b8
Community Member

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Can someone help? Thanks.

Hi Elhoucine,

I'm sorry for this delay in your project's approval. Our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. We would appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths