🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: API Key Disabled
Page options
stmaktavish
Community Member

API Key Disabled

Hi Upwork support team!

I made a request for an API key 2 days ago. But I did not receive any response. On the key page shows that it is disabled.
As I found on the forum the review approximately takes one day.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

81 REPLIES 81
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I am also facing this issue. I applied for it 3 days ago and it still says disabled. Can you please help me out too?

Thank you for reaching out to us, Hameem.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I also have a problem, I have applied probably a month ago and nothing no reply no response. 

Hi Rati,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
upwrker
Community Member

I am encountering the same problem as the previous posts.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi My key is disabled its been about 2 weeks can you assist please.

Hi Imran,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your request.

~ Bojan
Upwork
fe429b56
Community Member

Hi Upwork team,

I also have the same problem. My API key is still disabled. Could you please help me out to make the key work? Thanks in advance!

Hi Serim,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with the API key.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksander,

I am also having the same issue where I've applied for the key, have not received any communication, and the key still shows as disabled. Can you help please? 

Thanks!

Hi Ken,

I've escalated your request to our team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
inzorich
Community Member

Hello,
I made a request for an API key 2 days ago. But I did not receive any response. On the key page shows that it is disabled.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Igor,

~ Bojan
Upwork
dqmonn
Community Member

Hello Bojan, I am facing the same issue.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dominic,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
fa7a9968
Community Member

I have the same problem

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ahmed.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, same problem here.

Hi Erich,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Bojan,

Requested in November 2021, no action was taken to activate the key.
My Ticket no 33896913

Hi Natvarlal,

I see that you submitted this support ticket recently. Please allow some time for the team to get back to you and assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Also same issue, key is disabled, been trying to get this to work for over a month >>!">??

Hi Yahya,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

No response, nothing . are you guys running a government? you just click resolved issue and we are all paying membership for this ??

40dd31de
Community Member

Hi,

I got the same problem, Key is disabled. 

Hi Hendrik,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
808c3fe4
Community Member

Hi, I have the similar issue. I submitted a request to get API key for personal use three days ago.  I have not heard back about any info and the key is still disabled. I tried to reach out through online bot, which is not helpful. It's impossible to track the progress of this request.

I'm looking forward to hearing something from someone.

In addition, please consider improving UI for developers' experiences. 

Hi Shanshan,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
ayala-iu
Community Member

Hi,

I have the same issue.

Iu

Hi Bojan, 

I am facing same issue. I have applied for API key but by default its disabled.

Hey, I also applied for a key almost 3 weeks ago and it is still disabled. Please fix this ASAP.

Thanks,
Arsalan Habib

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
26ffe330
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I made a request for an API key. But I did not receive any response. On the key page shows that it is disabled.
Please help me out.

Hi Sukhwinder,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket

~ Joanne
Upwork
rakshani
Community Member

Hi Bojan, I am facing a similar issue with my api keys

Hi Upwork support team!

I made a request for an API key almost a week ago. But I did not receive any response. I was asked to make verifications such as Bank statement etc. I got a message of success for that.
However, the api keys that i create are set to disabled by default. Not sure what to do?
I checked On the key page shows that it is disabled.

Hi Hamad,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork