🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Re: API Key Disabled
Page options
stmaktavish
Community Member

API Key Disabled

Hi Upwork support team!

I made a request for an API key 2 days ago. But I did not receive any response. On the key page shows that it is disabled.
As I found on the forum the review approximately takes one day.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrey,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

81 REPLIES 81
madlobz
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I am also facing this issue. Can you please help me out too?

Hi Kirill,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
d825e944
Community Member

Hello friend of course I can help you
greeneis
Community Member

I also do not have access to my API keys

Hi Benjamin,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
c56423ee
Community Member

Hey Andrea

My API keys are inactive and disabled. Please help me get my keys activated at the earliest

Thanks

Puneet

Hello Puneet,

I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
kosmasb
Community Member

Hey,

I am having the same issue. I applied for v2 API keys in 2020 and got no reply.

I just made a new request but the status is still disabled.

Could you please help me resolve this?

Thank you,

Kosmas

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kosmas, 

I have asked the help of the Customer Support Team, and they will reach out to you to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
maxcodesk
Community Member

Hi, I have the same issue. I applied 2 days ago but the key is still disabled.

Hi Maksim,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
7882e8c2
Community Member

Hey Upwork Team, 
I am also having the same issue where I've applied for the key, have not received any communication, and the key still shows as disabled. May you please help? 

Thanks !

Hi Dhruv,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
ce86fabc
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I have been using the API for a while now. It has worked impeccably in the past. A few days ago, I started getting HTTP 403 for all my requests. According to https://www.upwork.com/services/api/apply, I still have an active API key with all relevant permissions.  

Could you advise? I am happy to give more details over DM. Thank you in advance! 

Hi Otto,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your API key. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
molawmaen
Community Member

I am also facing this issue. I applied for more than 3 days ago and it still says disabled. Can you please help me out too?

freimonas-lukas
Community Member

Hey Upwork Team, 
I am also having the same issue where I've applied for the key, have not received any communication, and the key still shows as disabled. May you please help? 

Thanks !

cristian_farias
Community Member

Why my api key is disabled. Can anyone help me ?

3be1df4c
Community Member

hi same issue please help

nikunj231991
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue. Can someone please help me?

18847cc9
Community Member

Same problem. Disabled API.

shehrozjarii
Community Member

My api keys are disabled. Please help me out 

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,

I created the API key by adhering to the instructions and it was created as Disabled. I request your support in this matter.

Thanks,

Cenk

Hi Cenk,

I checked and it looks like you already have a support ticket about your API. Please reply directly to the team here so they can continue to assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
df8e60a9
Community Member

Hello Andrea,

Although it has been 4 months, I still have not received a response about the API service. Please I would be glad if you can help. I wish you good work.

Cenk

Hi Cenk,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hello,
I have a similar issue. Can you please enable my API key?
Thanks

Hi Petro,

~ Arjay
Upwork
c1dd797a
Community Member

I am closing my membership, 2 months and still no response , api key is disabled is default i never ever got to use it , have been paying membership for a year. what a joke. they are acting like a government body just passing issue tickets around

Hi Yahya,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
developer_bil
Community Member

Hello, I also have API keys that are disabled with no response. 

Please help! 

Hi Bil,

~ AJ
Upwork
lavrik_stas
Community Member

I have the same issue, pls help me to activate API key!

Hi Stan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
spectralua
Community Member

My key requested April 17, 2022 still disabled. It is 1.5 years ago!

Requested another at July 24, is same. Have ticket 41705811, nothing.

How i can relolve it?

Hi Mykola,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I see that the support ticket is already assigned to the relevant team to investigate your concern. Rest assured the team will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
1120da50
Community Member

Ok I will see .

ayush_dev
Community Member

Hi,

I had requested an API key and I see that there is a key generated, but it is disabled. It says that API keys are disabled by default, but it does not say how to activate the API key? Please let me know what I need to do to activate the API key.

Thank you for your time.

Hi Ayush,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork