🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » Best way to keep track of expenses via API?
Page options
32c178ba
Community Member

Best way to keep track of expenses via API?

I want to keep track of all time entries my freelancers add to their contracts in an excel sheet. To make my life easier, I want to automate this process and retrieve the info via API. But im not sure what the best way is to do this. Basically what I need is the name of the freelancer, the name for the project, start/end time (duration) and the hourly rate.

Because some of my freelancers work on different projects under one project I thought it would be easiest to pull all work diary snapshots. In the documentation I can see that its possible to retrieve snapshots, but you need contract id and timestamp in the arguments. How can I i get a list of all my contracts/freelancers? And how to I get all timestamps?

Would this also work for manual time entries? What about fix priced jobs, what would be the easiest way to retrieve those payments also, without mixing it up with the hourly rate contracts? 

Would love if someone could help and point me in the right direction.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Nenad,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork