🐈
» Groups » Upwork Engineering » Forum » structural engineering
Page options
e291bb62
Community Member

structural engineering

Hello Dear ,

i m an experienced civil Engineer with 2 years experinec in the engineer drawing 2D plan and 3D elevation on revit software in engineering industry . i have complete a lot of 2D and 3D Drawing resilzing in deffrent projects in the past. i will essize your 2d and 3d drawing deliver modify your home plan in the follwing :

revit software service of 2D & 3D drawin

1) with proper dimensions.
2) colours
3) sizes.
4) bath detailing , roooms detailing , car pourch detaling.
5) sub structure and superstucture will be provided
6) Total estimatiom of the home accroding your budget.
7) 3D views of the home with proper dimention and deffreent objects etc
This project will cost you 5 doller per hours and i will deliver you all files of resized drawing within 2 days only.
Hope to hear you soon .
thanks a lot .

From Engineer zahid ahmed .

5 REPLIES 5
mdanish0304
Community Member

I'm a skilled civil engineer with two years of expertise using auto cad software to create 2D plans and 3D elevations. I've completed numerous 2D and 3D drawing assignments for various projects in the past. I will supply and change your home plan in the following ways after sizing your 2D and 3D drawings:

software service for 2D and 3D drawings in auto cad

1) in the right proportions.

2) Colors

3) sizes.

4) bathroom detailing, interior decorating, and car polishing.

5) The provision of substructure and superstructure

6) Total estimation of the house based on your spending limit.

7) 3D views of the house featuring accurate dimensions, distinct objects, etc.

You will be charged $5 per hour for this project, and I will

Yes I can do

knightn_nuwan
Community Member

is this a cover letter? 

89c2f1c9
Community Member
89c2f1c9
Community Member

Work experience more than 10 years. I create 3D content in BLENDER. In addition, I work in the following programs: FCPX, Motion, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition. Creation of 3D content according to the technical specifications of the client. The cost of work and terms of performance depend on the complexity of the task. In July of this year, several works were completed for WWF, PETRONAS, QATAR AIRWAYS, SUNWAY. I can provide this content to assess my professional qualities. Sincerely.