🐈
» Groups » Upwork Helps » Forum » Rejected after relocated
Page options
m-pokrovskii
Community Member

Rejected after relocated

Hi all. I got this message

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I understand that you can have some issues with verefication. But this message is kind of not cooperative. I mean, how I can prove anything if you are not anwering what is bothering you. You tell me that my doesn't have my name and address. But it does. It is written in Thai. But it is fine, I sent you a bank statment. And now I cannot even know what do you want. Is there is an issue just name it. In can be solved. I noticed that my name is misspeled in my new passport (in a bank statment it is a Maxim and now I Maksim). But I can send you an old passport. My thai bank account and thai paypal is connected with an account and use it. And I have a history that most of my payment went to a thai from upwork.

Regecting communication like that, feel like nationalism. I belive nationalism is still a bad thing, no?

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If and when you are able to relocate, we will be ready to support you in continuing your important work on our platform. While we won't be able to share details here in the public forum about the specific ID and location document review, I encourage you to refer to the support ticket you have with the dedicated team for more information.

~ Nikola
Upwork
m-pokrovskii
Community Member

I've got regected and support did not gave me explanation why. 

Please note that it is unlikely that we will respond to any future correspondence regarding this matter. However, in the event that you relocate to an approved location, feel free to resubmit your request.

I'm living in Thai. Let's imaging that i'm not in ths country. But tomorow I will be. And how I supposed to approve it if I already send documents? And what If I want to move from Thai to Bali. How I can be sure that it doesn't happened again?