Set up Direct to U.S. Bank and/or ACH withdrawals
- Go to Settings, and select Get Paid
- Select Add Method
- Choose your preferred method and select Set Up
- Enter your bank account details
- Choose a payment schedule and select Next
Here's what you need to know
- Funds from ACH deposits will typically arrive in your bank account within two to five business days.
- Direct deposit is free for those who qualify.
- You must have a U.S. bank account that can receive ACH transfers.
- Your bank account details must be entered correctly to avoid delays or failed transfers.
- The name on your bank account must match your verified name on Upwork. If there's a name mismatch, contact support or add a new payment method.
- For security reasons, your new payment method will become active three days after confirming the account.
To remove a U.S. bank account and/or ACH as a withdrawal method
- Log into your Upwork account and select Settings
- Select Get Paid
- Select Withdrawal Methods
- Select the three dots (...) near your bank account
- Select Remove