🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » FINDING FIRST JOB ON UPWORK
Page options
e329cad2
Community Member

FINDING FIRST JOB ON UPWORK

Hi, I am regularly searching , browsing and sending proposal but i could not find work here.How can I get work through upwork? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
f07b9ec8
Community Member

Hello! Yasmeen ! First of all keep paitience ..it takes a lot time to get job here and never give up hope . Keep your profile 100% here and make sure your overview has zero mistake , I mean no grammatical errors and make your proposal clients centric that means let them know the benefits they will get from and you mentioned your work experience in your overview and add your prrevious job examples in portfolio. Having a profile picture which is clear is a must.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
f07b9ec8
Community Member

Hello! Yasmeen ! First of all keep paitience ..it takes a lot time to get job here and never give up hope . Keep your profile 100% here and make sure your overview has zero mistake , I mean no grammatical errors and make your proposal clients centric that means let them know the benefits they will get from and you mentioned your work experience in your overview and add your prrevious job examples in portfolio. Having a profile picture which is clear is a must.

This is very helpful Durjoy B

Hello i started with upwork first

Tigran Grigoryan

hello tigran can you help me ..?i dont know how to do a job

6b9ed823
Community Member

how can

f58a7ae0
Community Member

t takes some time to get jobs here. What I suggest is always apply for jobs in the first few minutes of

being posted. Have your profile 100% fully optimized, any questions feel free to reach out. I am getting the hand of this platform,

I like your advice 

Thanks, you are most welcome Jakir

Ok

It is also very helpful for me.

nadira2018
Community Member

I'm facing the same. I've been working since 2016. But this is my first time here

ebb9f1d9
Community Member

Make sure your availability on upwork as more as possible. Join community and complete the courses available on upwork academy. 

Thank you for your response 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Yasmeen, your Profile is set to Private which is why you are not getting new clients because they can't view your Profile. Set to Public.