🐈
» Groups » Writers & Translators » Forum » How to get my 1st job?
Page options
tareqaziz247
Community Member

How to get my 1st job?

Hello, This is Tareq; I am an Electrical Engineer and an Affiliate website Article writer also Copy Writing. I love to publish home and kitchen-related blogs to guide people. I also love to use modern equipment in my home and kitchen & also Written Travel blogs. sinkfaucet.net & Bangladeshn.com 2 site are my recent work as a ghostwriter. Last month I completed 3 Technical topics mobile accessories, Computer accessories, Local Car accessories, and crypto, so I am also an expert in Proofreading, Editing, Keyword Research, Content Analysis, Backlinking. So I hope surely I can handle that type of project perfectly.

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Md Tareq,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Md Tareq,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
9b3867e9
Community Member

Hi Joanne!

I've applied so many jobs since august 21 but only land on single job. Can you please share some tips about how to get hired within a days?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hira,

I would recommend that you check out these topics to help you create proposals that win jobs, and help you boost your career on Upwork: 

Good luck! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
30c9ac38
Community Member

Hi Joanne/Bojan S

I am new to this platform, I just joined yesterday and up to so far I have submitted more than five proposals and there is no response as of yet. How long does it take clients to respond? and what advise could you give to me to get a job ASAP?

Hi Relebohile,

Thank you for your message. I would recommend you to refer to resources shared in the earlier post by Joanne and Bojan on how to boost your career on Upwork.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork