Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Improvements to Voice/Video Call Feature in Upwork Messages

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
11 of 51

Hi Nathan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Unfortunately, a call can't be recorded. However, I will share your feedback with the rest of our team for consideration.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ron E Member Since: May 14, 2020
12 of 51

I could see the interviewee but she could not see me.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
13 of 51

Sorry to hear the video didn't work during the call, Ron. Let me have one of our support agents reach out to your and further check this 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Chetan Anand B Member Since: Sep 14, 2019
14 of 51

Thanks for this..  interesting feature indeed. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
15 of 51

Why/how did U manage to NOT include an area to type notes during the conversations?

The call quality has not improved and the one absolutely necessary feature ain't there.

Back to Skype I go.

Highlighted
Joseph T Member Since: Mar 27, 2020
16 of 51

This is great! Another reason to be proud of being a member of the Upwork family.

Kudos,Upwork.

Highlighted
Tayyaba A Member Since: Oct 10, 2019
17 of 51
Hey, how to video call??
Highlighted
18 of 51

Hi Tayyaba,

Please, refer to the support ticket you have with the team about your account verification. In that ticket they've shared a link you can use to connect with the team and complete the verification call. Please, note that you will be asked to upload an actual photo of yourself as your profile picture.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Wendell D Member Since: May 22, 2020
19 of 51

What about the poor clients who are spending hours trying to Message the freelancer as part of the contracting hiring process? 

NO Customer Service will drive me and others aawa -- who has 3 hours to spend seaeching for a needle in a haystack.

Highlighted
20 of 51

Hi Wendell,

Are you referring to the initial contact with a freelancer? Once you find freelancers whom you're interested in interviewing, you can invite them to apply to your job. Please, see this help article with more information on how to do that. Please, note that only once they accept your invitation, a Message room will be created for you to continue discussing the project with them. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS