cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Skill Tests on July 16th

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1821 of 1,826

Hi Carole,

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue and the Upwork Readiness Test is working as designed as shown in this screenshot. Please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser. Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Carole B Member Since: Jan 28, 2020
1822 of 1,826
Thank you for trying to help. I have cleared all my cache, logged into a
fresh Upwork page and unfortunately the test still just flashes through the
questions with no time to read or answer them.

I am flummoxed!

Regards
Karyll
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1823 of 1,826

Hi Carole,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1824 of 1,826

Hi Carole, 

Each question for the Upwork Readiness Test has a timer that counts down from 1:30 minutes to 0. Could you please confirm if this isn't the case for you? Please try using Google Chrome to see if the issue persists. 

-Avery
Untitled
Tim M Member Since: Feb 16, 2020
1825 of 1,826
I took those test under an oath of honesty for my personal evaluation. But it was years ago and I was disconnected from the site never to find my way back in until today (Feb. 14, 2020). I would still like to be able to at least review them if only for my own satisfaction and self-esteem. If you can, advise me if this is possible.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1826 of 1,826

Hi Tim,

The Skills Test has already been removed, and you can view the announcement on this thread. The skills are no longer visible on freelancer profiles. Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS