This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.

my account is suspended

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor
Krishna N Member Since: Dec 21, 2018

My account is suspended. Even my contract is on hold.

I don't know the reasons why my account got suspended. I have been working for a client from past 7 days and started submitting new proposals with other clients.

Can't we submit proposals to other clients while working for a client. Please help

1 REPLY 1
Frequent Visitor
Dusan S Member Since: Oct 10, 2018

Hello friend ,
im also suspended , how they say i send much proposals , i send only 10 for this month and im suspended. Why i have 60 connects if 10 is much ?
I planed to upgrade my membership and pay 10$ but im suspended and cant see how other biding.
I hope to hear from anybody what is next , can i have 2nd chance for upwork.
I know im earned only 85$ for 2 months but this is not reason for suspension , i have 6 skill tests in top 10% and top 20% (showed knowldge).
Maybe I d better go over to get a membership fee and look at how many others are offering , I ll do it if they give me 2nd chance.
Greeting , and I hope you will solve your problem and someone will see my problem.