🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Delivery and management days.
Page options
1581b740
Community Member

Delivery and management days.

Guys and Gals, I want to ask about the difference between delivery time and management days. Though I know their basic meanings I don't understand why delivery days are more than management days on social media management? Please Help me!!

1 REPLY 1
01c3251f
Community Member

In Upwork, "delivery time" and "management days" are terms related to the timeline of a project but have different implications:

1. Delivery Time:
- Definition: Delivery time refers to the total amount of time allocated to complete and deliver a project or a specific milestone within a project.
- Context: This is typically specified in the project proposal or contract. It indicates when the final deliverables are expected to be handed over to the client.
For example: If a project has a delivery time of 10 days, the freelancer must complete and submit the work within 10 days from the start date or the date specified in the contract.

2. Management Days:

- Definition: Management days might refer to the number of working days planned or available for the management and execution of the project tasks. However, "management days" is not a standard term used in Upwork's official documentation.
- Context: If the term is used informally, it might mean the days allocated for planning, meetings, reviews, and other project management activities.
-Example: If a client and freelancer agree on 15 management days for a project, it might imply that the project involves 15 days of active management and coordination, which could be spread over a longer calendar period.

In summary:

- Delivery time is a specific deadline for the project's completion.

- Management days(if used) would likely refer to the internal scheduling and allocation of days for managing the project's tasks and activities.

For clarity and to avoid any confusion, it is essential to directly confirm these terms and their implications with the client or freelancer involved in the project.

To your success -- M.Albashir

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths