🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Agency Invites Problem
Page options
7dd75f4c
Community Member

Agency Invites Problem

Hi Upwork Representative,

I have created my agecny profile to manage my company and now I'm trying to add my team members in agency but unable to invited it give an error for each account I want to add

It says user have active assignimt offers

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Bilal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your team members. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Bilal,

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or log in via another browser to invite your team members. If you're still experiencing any problems on your end, let me know! Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

still getting same erros, I call and ask the person I want to add. she said, she dnt have any offers but to me error says that there is active offer on freelancer side.

Is this error talking about, job offers?

Hi Bilal,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your team members. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey!!!

When I upload my ID card at the same time it doesn't verify. instead of verification, it goes under review. Please check where I am doing mistakes. 

thaks

javed0151
Community Member

Hello, Sir

Actually, My account ID card verification is under review and still pending but visual verification is completed.

There is the reason proposal submission gets errors. Please resolve my problem.

regards

Hi Muhammad,

Your verification was completed and the badge is now visible on your profile, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths