🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Automatic Proposal Withdraw
Page options
fa239915
Community Member

Automatic Proposal Withdraw

One of the freelancers of our agency had his account verification pending. Which got delayed due to the weekend. Today all our proposal submitted with his profile were automatically withdrawn. After completing the verification the account is reinstated however we lost 300+ connects. Their was no such indication and upon research upwork claims it is a glitch they are trying to fix. I want to reach out to support to look into it and raise a ticket to get a refund on my connects. This is annoying and expensive. 

3 REPLIES 3
NikolaS

Hi Ashar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that when a freelancer is required to verify their identity, they're given a timeframe to do so. If they don’t verify their identity within that timeframe we will place a hold on their account. That is by design. The hold will prevent them from withdrawing earnings, submitting proposals to new jobs, accepting direct hires, or showing up in search results until they verify. Any active proposals that have been submitted will be cancelled.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
fa239915
Community Member

What about current contracts the freelancer was hired to? will it have any impact on that?

Hi Ashar,

Thank you for reaching out. The contract will not be canceled and the freelancer can continue as normal with the contract once they've completed the verification process.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths