🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Can add personal earning to agency earning?
Page options
1d3dc656
Community Member

Can add personal earning to agency earning?

I have done a work prior I create an agency profile. Now I have added my agency profile. Can I add my personal earnings to agency earnings?

Can I make myself an Exclusive member of the agency?

When I search my agency name, why my name is not appearing? all other members' earnings appear.

Kindly help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Jais,

While total earnings on a freelancer's profile do include earnings from contract/s the freelancer is hired on under the agency they are associated with, this does not happen the other way around, meaning that the agency won't reflect earnings from your individual freelancer's profile.

Yes, you can make yourself an Exclusive agency member. You may want to check out this help article to learn more.

Lastly, regarding the search, would you share more details as to how are you performing the search? Is it your name or your earnings that are not showing? 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
LuiggiR

Hi Jais,

While total earnings on a freelancer's profile do include earnings from contract/s the freelancer is hired on under the agency they are associated with, this does not happen the other way around, meaning that the agency won't reflect earnings from your individual freelancer's profile.

Yes, you can make yourself an Exclusive agency member. You may want to check out this help article to learn more.

Lastly, regarding the search, would you share more details as to how are you performing the search? Is it your name or your earnings that are not showing? 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1d3dc656
Community Member

See the attachment for other questions.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jais, 

It looks like you weren't able to include your attachment on your post. Could you please share your questions through your post so that our team can assist you more efficiently? 

~ Avery
Upwork
1d3dc656
Community Member

Attaching the file if I missed.

Hi Jais,

Thank you for your message. There is still no file attached to your post. Feel free to share your questions through your post so that we can assist you.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I am sorry. I guess attachment should work now. Earlier I had tried through email. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jais,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. I'll pass this along to the appropriate team. I removed the attachment as it does not adhere to our Community Guidelines.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths