🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Does exclusive agency members or business man...
Page options
Mitch W Community Member

Does exclusive agency members or business managers prior JSS become shared with Agency JSS?

if I have an exclusive agency member will the agency’s current Zero history and JSS become populated/shared with the member ie: if I invite someone with a stellar 100% JSS profile and $X dollars earned to be an exclusive member, will the 100$ JSS and $X show on the agency profile? Will it become the agencies ratings in tandem?

Also, does this happen with Business Managers? Do Business Managers profiles affect an agency profile differently than agency members? Or is it just the difference between exclusive and non-exclusive?

Why do I see some agencies with tons of business managers? What would the perk be in that?

1 REPLY 1
Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Mitch,

Thank you for your questions. I would like to clarify that adding freelancers with high scores to the agency may not automatically increase your agency's score because only contracts done for the agency will count toward the agency score. You can refer to the FAQ section of this help page for more information. 

- Pradeep

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths