🐈
» Forums » Agencies » How do I limit my job search result to only o...
Page options
69e4cc79
Community Member

How do I limit my job search result to only ones that allow agencies to apply?

I have an agency and I would like to find projects through Upwork. I don't see an option for limiting my search results to only jobs that allow agencies to apply. Am I missing something?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sajal36
Community Member

I had a look at the search and did not found any. However, I tried with Advance search and put filter Any of these word as "Agency" then it indirectly brought me result but it was mixed with both Agency looking for freelancer / client looking for Agency.. Some what closure.. On searching forum, this How to search for job posts targeted to Agencies  confirmed the approach.. Hope this help..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sajal36
Community Member

I had a look at the search and did not found any. However, I tried with Advance search and put filter Any of these word as "Agency" then it indirectly brought me result but it was mixed with both Agency looking for freelancer / client looking for Agency.. Some what closure.. On searching forum, this How to search for job posts targeted to Agencies  confirmed the approach.. Hope this help..

69e4cc79
Community Member

Thanks for the info! I guess that option is better than nothing. I think the lack of this feature is a glaring issue. If a client has posted a project that it doesn't want agencies to apply to, I want to avoid looking at those projects.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths