🐈
» Forums » Agencies » I have an Agency account to find work. Now, I...
Page options
garg_parveen_job
Community Member

I have an Agency account to find work. Now, I want to hire remote talent to work for me

Hello there,

I have an Agency account that I usually use to find work. Now, I wanted to build up my team online by hiring remote talent to work for me on those projects. But not sure how can I do that. I can't find any relevant information.

Please suggest.

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Parveen,

If you are referring to posting jobs to hire Upwork freelancers to join your agency, this is not allowed. You cannot post jobs to invite Upwork freelancers to join your agency. This is considered a violation of Upwork TOS.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, Thanks for the quick response.

No, I don't want to post jobs for freelancers to join my agency.

What I want is, If I have a project under agency, I want it to outsource from someone on a remote location similarly a client is doing with a client account. 
Basically, I want to have an agency account and a client account. And I will use client account to hire talent remotely, get work done and pay them

Thanks

Hi Parveen,

I would like to confirm that this is not allowed as well. You will first need to have your team members join your agency so that clients can hire you or your team members under the agency. This way your team can work for the client and bill them for the hours tracked or the milestones created. 
To learn more about agencies and how they work, check out our resources here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi sir 

i wont to join with you

garg_parveen_job
Community Member

okay Goran, thank you for the clarification. I really appreciate the quick response.

There is one more thing I want to confirm. Is there any possibility to create both Agency and Client accounts under a freelancer account?
Reference: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211067558-Be-a-Client-and-a-Freelancer 

Thanks

Hi Parveen,

Yes, you can! Check out this help article.

~Andrea
Upwork
garg_parveen_job
Community Member

Thank You Andrea for confirmation. But I am not able to do so. Its asking me to add a billing method first and I already have a billing method added. 

Please see in screenshots
Screenshot_41.pngScreenshot_42.png

Hi Parveen,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your client profile. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths