🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Looking for membership in talent clound
Page options
saroshbasheer
Community Member

Looking for membership in talent clound

Hi, I am an environmental engineer. I have expertise in water and wastewater treatment, EHS, EIA and climate change. I want to join a talent hub to increase my chances of securing more jobs. Guidance and support from agencies and cloud members here will be highly appreciated.
Please have a look at my profile, I can submit further details upon request.
Link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~0133043d872eb217d3

Sarosh 

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Sarosh,

You usually join when you accept a contract with an Enterprise client. When clients offer you Enterprise projects, you must complete onboarding tasks before you can accept the offer and start the project. These may include custom agreements or background checks.

There are two ways to join an Enterprise client's Talent Cloud network:

• Accept an invitation to be a member of a Talent Cloud network. Sometimes Enterprise clients want to assemble a reserve of potential freelancers and agencies before specific project needs arise. For this, they can invite you to their network directly.
  • Accept a contract from an Enterprise client. After you accept the contract, we will automatically add you to the client’s Talent Cloud. This helps employees at the Enterprise company know that you have a working relationship with a colleague, and they can discover you more easily.
~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths