🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Subject: Talented Full-Time Automation Engine...
Page options
Adugna F Community Member

Subject: Talented Full-Time Automation Engineer and Full-Stack Developer Seeking Agency Partnership

Hello Community Members,

I hope this post finds you well. I am excited to announce that I am currently seeking a full-time position as an automation engineer and full-stack developer with a reputable agency. With my comprehensive skill set and dedication to delivering exceptional results, I am confident that I can make a valuable contribution to your agency's projects.

Here's a brief overview of my qualifications:

• Automation Testing: I possess extensive experience utilizing industry-leading tools such as Selenium, Appium, and Cucumber to create robust and efficient automated testing solutions. Ensuring software quality and reliability is my top priority.

• Full-Stack Development: I am proficient in front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and modern frameworks like React and Angular. Additionally, I have expertise in back-end development using languages such as Python, Java, and Node.js, enabling me to develop scalable and reliable server-side applications.

• UX/UI Design: I have a keen eye for detail and a passion for creating intuitive user interfaces. By employing user-centered design principles, I strive to enhance the overall user experience and deliver exceptional solutions.

• Mobile and Desktop Application Development: I have hands-on experience in cross-platform mobile app development using React Native and Flutter, as well as building desktop applications for Windows and macOS using Electron.

What I offer:

• Strong technical expertise combined with a problem-solving mindset.
  • Proven track record in delivering high-quality projects on time.
  • Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
  • Dedication to continuous learning and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends.

If your agency is seeking a talented and dedicated full-time developer to join your team, I would love the opportunity to discuss how my skills and experience align with your agency's goals.

Please feel free to review my Upwork profile for more information: Upwork Profile

I am eager to contribute my skills and be a valuable asset to your agency. Let's connect and explore the possibilities of working together.

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths