🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Transfer contract to the freelancer account.
Page options
77212d5b
Community Member

Transfer contract to the freelancer account.

My client sent an invitation for a job offer, and I applied for the job as a freelancer. (I'm pretty sure that I have chosen my freelancer account, not agency)

After the first milestone was completed, I realized that the contract belonged to the agency profile. According to my research in this forum, I'm not able to move the contract from the agency profile to the freelancer profile.

1- My question is would the client be able to give my freelancer profile feedback?

2- The second one, will the job and the money I will make from this job show on my freelancer account?

3- Another question, I can't really make myself sure which profile got the job. The job appears in both agency and freelancer accounts. How can I make sure which profile got the job?

By the way, the job that I completed in the first milestone is visible to neither my agency nor freelancer account as in progress or agency work history.

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Dogan,

Thanks for your questions! 

1. Yes, all feedback you receive either on your freelancer profile or as an Agency member is still part of your profile and will remain with you even if you leave the Agency. 

2. Yes, same as above. Even if the contract is via the Agency it is still part of your freelancer work history.

3. If the contract was only on your freelancer account then it would not be visible on the Agency account.

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will be able to assist you further. 

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Dogan,

Thanks for your questions! 

1. Yes, all feedback you receive either on your freelancer profile or as an Agency member is still part of your profile and will remain with you even if you leave the Agency. 

2. Yes, same as above. Even if the contract is via the Agency it is still part of your freelancer work history.

3. If the contract was only on your freelancer account then it would not be visible on the Agency account.

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will be able to assist you further. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths