🐈
» Forums » Agencies » Unable to add freelancer to agency team
Page options
d487e74d
Community Member

Unable to add freelancer to agency team

I need to add a freelancer to my Content Solutions Consulting team. Following the instructions, I go to Members & Permissions > Invite New User. On the Invite Users dialog, I add the freelancer's email. An error message appears: "We were unable to send invitation to such users: .... User has active assignments or offers" I checked with the freelancer and no assignments or offers should prevent her from joining this team. Does anyone have suggestions to get around this error message?

87 REPLIES 87
sajjadsunyiad
Community Member

Hi Everyone,
Please check my profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/sunyaad
I would love to join your agency, let me know if you have any vacancy 
Thank you

MD SAJJAD HOSSAIN RABBY
15b8ab81
Community Member

here are some steps you can take to try to resolve the issue:

1. Double-Check Information: Make sure you've correctly entered the freelancer's email address. A typo or a small mistake in the email address could potentially cause the error message.

2. Check Platform or System Guidelines: Review the guidelines and rules of the platform or system you're using to manage your team and projects. There might be specific criteria that prevent users with certain types of active assignments or offers from being invited to teams.

3. Contact Support: If you're using a specific platform or system for managing your team, reach out to their customer support. Explain the situation and provide the error message you're encountering. They might be able to provide specific guidance or help you troubleshoot the issue.

c940c945
Community Member

Hello upwork community,

I am also getting the same issue, when I ask the freelancers the inform me that they don't have any active contract. Please help me on resolving this issue.

Hi Abel,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sjmurphy20
Community Member

Same issue right now. Please help

Hello Sherlyn,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
manan_ghadawala
Community Member

Can you help me with the same issues?

we are trying to add members into our agency but can't able to add.

Hi Manan,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges while adding an agency member. Could you please confirm if the agency member you are trying to invite has no active contracts or proposals on their Upwork account? 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths